William Alexander Gray Elrick
#45351, b. 1898, d. 1973
- Birth: William Alexander Gray Elrick was born in 1898 in Newhills, Aberdeen, Scotland, the census says he is a son, but he may be a grandson.
- Marriage: He married Clementina King Davidson in 1918 in Aberdeen, Aberdeen, Scotland, when they were 20 years ~&~ 23 years old.1
- Death of Mother: His mother Mary Gordon died in 1927 in Aberdeen, Scotland.2
- Death of Father: His father James Elrick died in 1941 in Newhills, Scotland.3
- Death: William died in 1973 in Aberdeen, Scotland, (Aged 75 years, worked back from recorded birth date).
- Religion: William was of the Presbyterian faith.
- Occupation: William was a chauffer during his second stint in the army.4
- Residence: In 1913 William Alexander Gray lived in Maggie Cottage, 154 Bankhead Road, Aberdeen, Aberdeen, Scotland.
- Residence: In after 1917 William Alexander Gray lived in Craiglea, High Streeet, Aberdeen, Aberdeen, Scotland.
Family of William Alexander Gray Elrick and Clementina King Davidson
- Website Ancestry.com (http://www.ancestry.com) "Family tree of Owner: ferguson292."
- Website www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk (http://www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk) "transcription not accessed."
- Website www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk (http://www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk) "1941 ELRICK JAMES M 89 NEWHILLS /ABERDEEN."
- Website Ancestry.com (http://www.ancestry.com) "British Army WWI Pension Records 1914-1920 about William Alexander Gray Elrick
Name: William Alexander Gray Elrick
Estimated Birth Year: abt 1896
Age at enlistment: 17
Birth Parish: Newhills
Birth County: Aberdeenshire
Document Year: 1913
Regimental Number: 1418
Regiment Name: 6th Gordon Highlanders
Number of images: 7."