James Brightin Blake1
#45777, b. September 1891, d. 19 August 1963
- Relationship: 1st cousin of Garson Henry Lovewell Blake :possibly Garson Edric JOHNSON's (later Geoffrey JACKSON) natural father?
- Charts: Blake (Essex) descendant chart, Blake descendant chart
- Birth Reg: James's birth was registered in the quarter ended in September 1891 in the Gateshead registration district.1
- Marr Reg: The marriage of James and Winifred Crawford was registered in the quarter ended March 1920 in the an unknown place registration district.
- (Widow) Death Reg: By the death of Winifred Blake, James Brightin became a widower in the quarter ended June 1946. He was 54 years and 9 months at the time.2
- Death: James died on 19 August 1963 in The General Hospital, Newcastle-upon-Tyne, Northumberland, England, (Aged 71 years and 11 months, worked back from recorded birth date).3
- Probate: His estate was probated on 28 November 1963. The Estate was valued at £2,016.
- Occupation: James was a turner.
Family of James Brightin Blake and Winifred Crawford
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, BLAKE James Brightin Gateshead 10a 905.
- Website Ancestry.com (http://www.ancestry.com) "England & Wales, Death Index: 1916-2006 about Winifred Blake
Name: Winifred Blake
Birth Date: abt 1897
Date of Registration: Apr-May-Jun 1946
Age at Death: 49
Registration district: Newcastle upon Tyne
Inferred County: Northumberland
- Website Ancestry.com (http://www.ancestry.com) "James Brightin Blake of 50 Westbourne Avenue Walker Newcastle upon Tyne died 19 August 1963 at The General Hospital Newcastle upon Tyne. Probate Newcastle upon Tyne 28 November 1963 to George Wilcox Blake Engineer. Effects £2016 8s or about £65,000 at 2006 prices."