#46768, b. 1836, d. June 1911
- Father: Robert Blake b. 18 Mar 1812, d. 17 Feb 1865
- Mother: Elizabeth Smith b. 6 Sep 1813, d. 30 Aug 1885
- Birth: George Blake was born in 1836 in Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England.
- Marriage: He married Mary Ann Osborn, daughter of William Osborn, on Tuesday, 8 July 1862 in St Nicholas' Church, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England, when they were 23 years ~&~ 26 years old.1
- Death of Father: His father Robert Blake died on 17 February 1865 in Great Yarmouth, England.
- Death of Mother: His mother Elizabeth Smith died on 30 August 1885 in Great Yarmouth, England.
- (Admin_beneficiary_2) Probate: In 1886 George Blake became one of the administrators named in the probate documents of Elizabeth Smith; The 3rd executor was Francis SLoman HOLMES, a gentleman. All lived in Great Yarmouth. Her estate was valued at £2,658.2
- Death Reg: George's death was registered in the quarter ended in June 1911 in the Great Yarmouth registration district, aged 75. (His age calculates to 75 years).3
- Occupation: George was a smacksman and a fish merchant.
Children of George Blake and Mary Ann Osborn
- Free parish registers, online http://www.freereg.org.uk, Norfolk
Place Great Yarmouth
Church St. Nicholas
MarriageDate 08 Jul 1862
BrideForename Mary Ann
GroomFatherOccupation Fish merchant
BrideFatherOccupation Coal merchant
- Website Ancestry.com (http://www.ancestry.com) "England & Wales, National Probate Calendar (Index of Wills and Administrations), 1858-1966 about Elizabeth Blake
Name: Elizabeth Blake
Probate Date: 6 Mar 1886
Death Date: 30 Aug 1885
Death Place: Norfolk, England."
- Find my past web sites, online http://www.findmypast.com or http://www.findmypast.com.au, Civil Registration event: Death
Name: BLAKE, George
Registration district: Yarmouth
Year of registration: 1911
Quarter of registration: Apr-May-Jun
Age at death: 75
Volume no: 4B
Page no: 14.
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, BLAKE Emma Marion Yarmouth 4b 5.