Gertrude Elizabeth Blake
#46934, b. 13 December 1892, d. September 1972
- Father: Ernest John Blake b. 1863, d. 15 Apr 1941
- Mother: Emily Blanche Chamberlain b. 1848, d. 19 May 1922
- Relationship: 2nd cousin of Garson Henry Lovewell Blake :possibly Garson Edric JOHNSON's (later Geoffrey JACKSON) natural father?
- Charts: Blake (Essex) descendant chart, Blake descendant chart
- Birth: Gertrude Elizabeth Blake was born on 13 December 1892 in Birkenhead, Cheshire, England.
- Death of Mother: Her mother Emily Blanche Blake died on 19 May 1922 in 28 Butler Road, Harrow (on the Hill), Greater London, England.1
- (Admin_beneficiary_2) Probate: In 1922 Gertrude Elizabeth Blake became one of the administrators named in the probate documents of Emily Blanche Chamberlain; The Estate was valued at £5,463. Oddly, she was said to be widow, but her husband did not die until many years later.
- Death of Father: Her father Ernest John Blake died on 15 April 1941 in Orpington Institute, Orpington, Kent, England.2
- (Admin_beneficiary) Probate: In 1941 Gertrude Elizabeth Blake became the administrator and/or the beneficiary named in the probate documents of Ernest John Blake; The Estate was valued at £200.
- Death Reg: Gertrude's death was registered in the quarter ended in September 1972 in the Chelsea registration district. (Her age calculates to 79 years and 8 months).3
- Website Ancestry.com (http://www.ancestry.com) "England & Wales, National Probate Calendar (Index of Wills and Administrations), 1858-1966 about Emily Blanche Blake
Name: Emily Blanche Blake
Probate Date: 1 Sep 1922
Death Date: 19 May 1922
Death Place: Middlesex, England
Registry: London, England."
- Website Ancestry.com (http://www.ancestry.com) "Griggs, Romeril, Dehane, Blake and Garson family tree - Owner: johnaowen
Ernest John Blake of 33 Trafalgar Street Lowestoft died 15 April 1941 at Orpington Institute Orpington Kent. Probate Llandudno 25 August 1941 to Gertrude Elizabeth Reeve married woman. Effects £200 10s 5d or about £24,000 at 2006 prices."
- Find my past web sites, online http://www.findmypast.com or http://www.findmypast.com.au, Civil Registration event: Death
Name: REEVE, Gertrude Elizabeth
Registration district: Chelsea
Year of registration: 1972
Quarter of registration: Jul-Aug-Sep
Date of birth: 13 December 1892
Volume no: 5A
Page no: 1407.