Esther Dora Blake
#46935, b. June 1895, d. March 1948
- Father: Ernest John Blake b. 1863, d. 15 Apr 1941
- Mother: Emily Blanche Chamberlain b. 1848, d. 19 May 1922
- Relationship: 2nd cousin of Garson Henry Lovewell Blake :possibly Garson Edric JOHNSON's (later Geoffrey JACKSON) natural father?
- Charts: Blake (Essex) descendant chart, Blake descendant chart
- Birth Reg: Esther's birth was registered in the quarter ended in June 1895 in the Birkenhead registration district.1
- Marr Reg: The marriage of Esther and Otto Richard Arthur Burkart was registered in the quarter ended December 1920 in the Hendon registration district.2
- Death of Mother: Her mother Emily Blanche Blake died on 19 May 1922 in 28 Butler Road, Harrow (on the Hill), Greater London, England.3
- (Admin_beneficiary_2) Probate: In 1922 Esther Dora Blake became one of the administrators named in the probate documents of Emily Blanche Chamberlain; The Estate was valued at £5,463. Oddly, she was said to be widow, but her husband did not die until many years later.
- Death of Father: Her father Ernest John Blake died on 15 April 1941 in Orpington Institute, Orpington, Kent, England.4
- Death: Esther died on 7 February 1948 in Dominions Hotel 87 & 89 Lancaster Gate, London, Greater London, England, (Aged 52 years and 8 months, worked back from recorded birth date).5
- Death Reg: Esther's death was registered in the quarter ended in March 1948 in the Paddington registration district, aged 52. (Her age calculates to 52 years and 9 months).6
- Probate: Her estate was probated on 11 May 1948. Said to be the wife of Arthur BURKART. Probate was granted to Arthur John BURKART advertisement representative and Edward Francis BURKART, fine arts publisher. The Estate was valued at £1,999. Note that there was a firm of Fine Art Publishers in 1914 named Arthur Burkart and Co.
- Married Name: Her married name was Burkart.2
Family of Esther Dora Blake and Otto Richard Arthur Burkart
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Blake Esther Dora Birkenhead 8a 493.
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Burkart Otto R A Blake Hendon 3a 813.
- Website Ancestry.com (http://www.ancestry.com) "England & Wales, National Probate Calendar (Index of Wills and Administrations), 1858-1966 about Emily Blanche Blake
Name: Emily Blanche Blake
Probate Date: 1 Sep 1922
Death Date: 19 May 1922
Death Place: Middlesex, England
Registry: London, England."
- Website Ancestry.com (http://www.ancestry.com) "Griggs, Romeril, Dehane, Blake and Garson family tree - Owner: johnaowen
Ernest John Blake of 33 Trafalgar Street Lowestoft died 15 April 1941 at Orpington Institute Orpington Kent. Probate Llandudno 25 August 1941 to Gertrude Elizabeth Reeve married woman. Effects £200 10s 5d or about £24,000 at 2006 prices."
- Website Ancestry.com (http://www.ancestry.com) "England & Wales, National Probate Calendar (Index of Wills and Administrations), 1858-1966 about Esther Dora Burkart
Name: Esther Dora Burkart
Probate Date: 11 May 1948
Death Date: 7 Feb 1948
Death Place: London, England
Registry: London, England."
- Website Ancestry.com (http://www.ancestry.com) "England & Wales, Death Index: 1916-2006 about Esther D Burkart
Name: Esther D Burkart
Birth Date: abt 1896
Date of Registration: Jan-Feb-Mar 1948
Age at Death: 52
Registration district: Paddington
Inferred County: London