#47102, b. 6 December 1837, d. March 1902
- Birth: Benjamin Blake was born on 6 December 1837 in Hethersett, Norfolk, England.
- Christening: He was christened on 16 December 1837 in St Remigius Church, Hethersett, Norfolk, England.1
- Death of Mother: His mother Mary Blake died on 12 June 1843 in Hethersett, England.
- Marr Reg: The marriage of Benjamin and Sarah Sussems was registered in the quarter ended March 1864 in the Camberwell registration district.
- (Widow) Death: In 1881-1891 Benjamin was left a widower by the death of Sarah Blake.
- Death of Father: His father James Blake died on 28 June 1888 in Hethersett, England.
- Death: Benjamin died in March 1902 in Registration District of, West Ham, Essex, England, aged 66. Note this needs confirming as this man left a Will, and Benjamin was a pauper in the lunatic asylum (Aged 64 years and 2 months, worked back from recorded birth date).2
- Occupation: Benjamin was various labouring jobs in the stone, slate and marble industry.
Family of Benjamin Blake and Sarah Sussems
- Free parish registers, online http://www.freereg.org.uk, Norfolk
Church St Remigius
DateOfBirth 06 Dec 1837
BaptismDate 16 Dec 1837
- Find my past web sites, online http://www.findmypast.com or http://www.findmypast.com.au, Civil Registration event: Death
Name: BLAKE, Benjamin
Registration district: West Ham
Year of registration: 1902
Quarter of registration: Jan-Feb-Mar
Age at death: 66
Volume no: 4A
Page no: 89.