Katherine Georgiana 'Kate' Blake
#47411, b. 8 January 1846, d. June 1922
- Charts: Blake (Norwich) descendant chart
- Christening: Katherine Georgiana 'Kate' Blake was christened on 8 January 1846 in Little Plumstead, Norfolk, England.1
- Death of Father: Her father George Blake died on 13 March 1871 in Barrington Villas, Clifton, Gloucestershire, England.2
- (Witness) Probate: Katherine Georgiana 'Kate' Blake was mentioned when the estate of Helen Elizabeth Blake probated on 17 October 1885; The Estate was valued at £2,267.
- Death Reg: Katherine's death was registered in the quarter ended in June 1922 in the Bristol registration district. (Her age calculates to 76 years and 4 months).3
- Death: Katherine died on 5 June 1922 in 17 Richmond Hill, Clifton, Gloucestershire, England, (Aged 76 years, 4 months and 28 days, worked back from recorded birth date).
- Probate: Her estate was probated on 4 August 1922. Probate was granted to Robert Arthur BRUCE, engineer, and William Charles Henry CROSS, solicitor. The Estate was valued at £4,316.
- Residence: In 1885 Katherine Georgiana lived in 28 West-Shrubbery, Redland, Gloucestershire, England.
- International Genealogical Index (IGI), name: Katherine Georgiana Blake
baptism/christening date: 08 Jan 1846
baptism/christening place: Plumstead, Norfolk, England
father's name: George Blake
mother's name: Elizabeth Blake
indexing project (batch) number: I03788-1
system origin: England-EASy
source film number: 1526559.
- British newspapers Nat Lib AU, Births, Deaths, Marriages and Obituaries .
The Bristol Mercury (Bristol, England), Saturday, March 18, 1871; Issue 4223.
- Find my past web sites, online http://www.findmypast.com or http://www.findmypast.com.au, Civil Registration event: Death
Name: BLAKE, Katherine G
Registration district: Bristol
Year of registration: 1922
Quarter of registration: Apr-May-Jun
Age at death: 75
Volume no: 6A
Page no: 24.