George Herbert Blake
#47414, b. 28 October 1839, d. March 1907
- Charts: Blake (Norwich) descendant chart
- Christening: George Herbert Blake was christened on 28 October 1839 in Plumstead Parva, Norfolk, England.1
- Marriage: He married Frances Elizabeth Currie in 1868 in Co Donagal, Ireland, when they were 19 years ~&~ 28 years old.
- Death of Father: His father George Blake died on 13 March 1871 in Barrington Villas, Clifton, Gloucestershire, England.2
- Death Reg: George's death was registered in the quarter ended in March 1907 in the Bedford registration district. (His age calculates to 67 years and 4 months).3
- Occupation: George was Lieutenant Royal Navy, commanding H.M.S. Goldfish in 1868, retired by 1891.
Children of George Herbert Blake and Frances Elizabeth Currie
- International Genealogical Index (IGI), name: George Herbert Blake
baptism/christening date: 28 Oct 1839
baptism/christening place: Plumstead Parva, Norfolk, England
father's name: George Blake
mother's name: Elizabeth
indexing project (batch) number: I02584-7
system origin: England-EASy
source film number: 1526583.
- British newspapers Nat Lib AU, Births, Deaths, Marriages and Obituaries .
The Bristol Mercury (Bristol, England), Saturday, March 18, 1871; Issue 4223.
- Find my past web sites, online http://www.findmypast.com or http://www.findmypast.com.au, Civil Registration event: Death
Name: BLAKE, George Herbert
Registration district: Bedford
Year of registration: 1907
Quarter of registration: Jan-Feb-Mar
Age at death: 67
Volume no: 3B
Page no: 221.