Henry Chevallier Cobbold
#49159, b. 1833, d. 11 September 1902
- Birth: Henry Chevallier Cobbold was born in 1833 in Suffolk, England.
- Marr Reg: The marriage of Henry and Charlotte Key was registered in the quarter ended June 1865 in the Aylesbury registration district. This is most likely Henry's second marriage.
- Death: Henry died on 11 September 1902 in Woodside, Ascot, Berkshire, England, (Aged 69 years, worked back from recorded birth date).1
- Probate: His estate was probated on 27 March 1907. Charlotte Key was the administrator and/or the beneficiary. The Estate was valued at £96. I wonder if his place of death has any relation to the £96 he left (as compared to one brother who left £400,000). Or maybe ha just has a good Tax Lawyer.
Family of Henry Chevallier Cobbold and Charlotte Key
- Website Ancestry.com (http://www.ancestry.com) "England & Wales, National Probate Calendar (Index of Wills and Administrations), 1858-1966 about Henry Chevallier Cobbold
Name: Henry Chevallier Cobbold
Probate Date: 27 Mar 1907
Death Date: 11 Sep 1902
Death Place: Berkshire, England
Registry: London, England."