Ann Elizabeth Baxfield
#49276, b. September 1838, d. June 1922
- Father: Henry Baxfield b. 14 Jun 1811, d. Dec 1863
- Mother: Mary Ann Offord b. 1807, d. Mar 1888
- Christening: Ann Elizabeth Baxfield was christened on 29 August 1838 in St Nicholas' Church, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England. This comes from a 'none-standard' batch within LDS records. It does have an actual date, which should appear on England, Norfolk Parish Registers, 1538-1900, Yarmouth St Nicholas - Baptisms - 1827-1839 - Image 75, but on the this page of the register there is a gap between 18th August and 3rd September. I can only assume the transcriber found a page/s on another film. See citation.1
- Birth Reg: Ann's birth was registered in the quarter ended in September 1838 in the Great Yarmouth registration district.
- Marriage: She married Edward Beales on Monday, 21 May 1866 in Great Yarmouth, England, when they were 27 years ~&~ 27 years and 8 months old. The ceremony was witnessed by Rosanna Baxfield.2
- (Widow) Death Reg: By the death of Edward Beales, Ann Elizabeth became a widow in the quarter ended March 1911. She was 72 years and 6 months at the time.3
- Death: Ann died on 16 May 1922 in Bedford House, St Lawrence Road, Brixton, Greater London, England, (Aged 83 years and 8 months, worked back from recorded birth date).4
- Death Reg: Ann's death was registered in the quarter ended in June 1922 in the Lambeth registration district. (Her age calculates to 83 years and 9 months).5
- Probate: Her estate was probated on 21 June 1922. Edward Beales was the administrator and/or the beneficiary. It was valued at £1,043.
- Married Name: Her married name was Beales.
Children of Ann Elizabeth Baxfield and Edward Beales
- International Genealogical Index (IGI), https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/J9KS-HBD
name: Ann Elizabeth Bexfield
baptism/christening date: 29 Aug 1838
baptism/christening place: Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England
father's name: Henry Bexfield
mother's name: Mary Bexfield
indexing project (batch) number: I02258-7
system origin: England-EASy
source film number: 1470904
Collection: "England, Births and Christenings, 1538-1975," Ann Elizabeth Bexfield, 1838.
- Free parish registers, online http://www.freereg.org.uk, nty Norfolk
Place Great Yarmouth
Church St. Nicholas
MarriageDate 21 May 1866
GroomAbode Lambeth SRY
BrideForename Ann Elizabeth
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Beales Edward 72 Lambeth 1d 252.
- Website Ancestry.com (http://www.ancestry.com) "
England & Wales, National Probate Calendar (Index of Wills and Administrations), 1858-1966 about Ann Elizabeth Beales
Name: Ann Elizabeth Beales
Probate Date: 21 Jun 1922
Death Date: 16 May 1922
Death Place: Surrey, England
Registry: London, England."
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Beales Ann E 83 Lambeth 1d 370.