#49324, b. 1847, d. September 1895
- Birth: Martha Bemrose was born in 1847 in Welbourne, Lincolnshire, England, Possibly the daughter of Joseph and Martha Chr in Welbourn 4th Oct 1846.
- Marriage: She married William Woodcock, son of Harriett Woodcock, on Tuesday, 22 January 1884 in Boston, Lincolnshire, England, when they were 37 years ~&~ 40 years old.1,2
- Marr Reg: The marriage of Martha and William Woodcock was registered in the quarter ended March 1884 in the Boston registration district.1
- Death Reg: Martha's death was registered in the quarter ended in September 1895 in the Boston registration district. (Her age calculates to 48 years).3
- Married Name: Her married name was Woodcock.1
Family of Martha Bemrose and William Woodcock
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Bemrose Martha Boston 7a 516.
- Alison Storey, "Alison Storey," e-mail to Shirley Elrick, Oct 2012, January 22nd 1884
William Woodcock, 40 years, widower, Publican, of Church Street, Boston, father = Thomas (deceased), shoemaker
Martha Bemrose, 38 years, spinster, of Church Street, Boston, father = Joseph Bemrose, wheelwright
Both are able to sign their names
in the presence of (the names are indistinct but I think they are) Marie Davidson (I can find a Mary A Davidson in the census records, right age to be a friend, living in the right area) and Eli Parkes Hardy (this was very indistinct and I can't match it to a likely person.).
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Woodcock Martha 49 Boston 7a 265.