#49334, b. 1855, d. June 1944
- Mother: Harriett Woodcock b. 1824, d. Sep 1885
- Birth: Charles Woodcock was born in 1855 in Boston, Lincolnshire, England.
- Birth Reg: Charles's birth was registered in the quarter ended in June 1855 in the Boston registration district.1
- Marr Reg: The marriage of Charles and Lizzie Fowler was registered in the quarter ended June 1887 in the Boston registration district.2
- MARR_NOT: Charles Woodcock and Mary Ellen Moore were not married, but were a couple. Confirmed by her death registration as MOORE.
- Marriage of Son: His child Richard Moore was married on 4 February 1923 in The Registry Office, Boston, Lincolnshire, England.3
- Death Reg: Charles's death was registered in the quarter ended in June 1944 in the Boston registration district. (His age calculates to 89 years).4
- Occupation: Charles was a fruit merchant, later a moulder, and a publican of the Victoria Inn in 1901.
- Directory: He was listed in a directory issued in 1905 as a beer retailer. His brother William, who was in the previous directory at a different address, but with the same business, was not listed. his address was 45 Rosegarth Street, Boston, Lincolnshire, England.5
Children of Charles Woodcock and Lizzie Fowler
Children of Charles Woodcock and Mary Ellen Moore
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Woodcock Charles Boston 7a 356.
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Fowler Lizzie Boston 7a 746.
- Website Ancestry.com (http://www.ancestry.com) "family tree of Owner: pattom40."
- Find my past web sites, online http://www.findmypast.com or http://www.findmypast.com.au, Civil Registration event: Death
Name: WOODCOCK, Charles
Registration district: Boston
Year of registration: 1944
Quarter of registration: Apr-May-Jun
Age at death: 91
Volume no: 7A
Page no: 400.
- Misc web sites, online see Citation Detail, http://www.historicaldirectories.org
This is search view for: Kelly's Directory of Lincolnshire, 1909.