#49648, b. 26 December 1825, d. September 1898
- Relationship: 4th cousin 7 times removed of My granddaughter Madison :-D
- Birth: Thomas Chugg was born in 1825 in Kibbett, Ilfracombe, Devon, England.1
- Christening: He was christened on 26 December 1825 in Ilfracombe, Devon, England.1,2
- Marr Reg: The marriage of Thomas and Grace Irwin was registered in the quarter ended March 1852 in the Barnstaple registration district.3
- Death of Father: His father John Chugg died on 28 June 1858 in Ilfracombe, England.4
- (Admin_beneficiary_2) Probate: In 1858 Thomas Chugg became one of the administrators named in the probate documents of John Chugg; The estate was valued at £100.
- Birth of Child: His son parent of Frederick Chugg was born before 1870.
- Marriage of Daughter: His child Jane Chugg was married in March 1874 in Registration District of, Barnstaple, Devon, England.5
- Marriage of Son: His child William Chugg was married in March 1886 in Barnstaple, England.6
- (Admin_beneficiary) Probate: In 1891 Thomas Chugg became the administrator and/or the beneficiary named in the probate documents of George Chugg; The estate was valued at £303.
- Marriage of Son: His child Thomas C Chugg was married in June 1898 in Registration District of, Berrynarbor, Devon, England.
- Death Reg: Thomas's death was registered in the quarter ended in September 1898 in the Barnstaple registration district. (His age calculates to 72 years and 8 months).7
- Death: Thomas died on 20 September 1898 in Brinscott Farm, Berrynarbor, Devon, England, (Aged 72 years, 8 months and 25 days, worked back from recorded birth date).8
- Probate: His estate was probated on 3 November 1898. Thomas C Chugg and William Chugg were the administrators and/or the beneficiaries. The estate was valued at £4,420.
- Occupation: Thomas was a farmer of 100 plus acres.
Children of Thomas Chugg and Grace Irwin
- Find my past web sites, online http://www.findmypast.com or http://www.findmypast.com.au, Parish Record Collection - Baptism Record
Father's Forename: John
Mother's Forename: Jane
Father's Occupation: Farmer
Abode: Kibbett In This Parish
Town Or City:
Record source: Devon Baptisms - Transcripts
Data provider: Devon Family History Society.
- Parish register entries 1813-1837 printed index, by unknown, printout of burials supplied by DFHS - as d/of of John and Jane.
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Irwin Grace Barnstaple 5b 789.
- Website Ancestry.com (http://www.ancestry.com) "England & Wales, National Probate Calendar (Index of Wills and Administrations), 1858-1966 about John Chugg
Name: John Chugg
Probate Date: 14 Oct 1858
Death Date: 28 Jun 1858
Death Place: Devon, England
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Down John Barnstaple 5b 817.
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Harris Edith Barnstaple 5b 751.
- Find my past web sites, online http://www.findmypast.com or http://www.findmypast.com.au, Name: CHUGG, Thomas
Registration district: Barnstaple
Year of registration: 1898
Quarter of registration: Jul-Aug-Sep
Age at death: 71
Volume no: 5B
Page no: 297.
- Website Ancestry.com (http://www.ancestry.com) "England & Wales, National Probate Calendar (Index of Wills and Administrations), 1858-1966 about Thomas Chugg
Name: Thomas Chugg
Probate Date: 3 Nov 1898
Death Date: 20 Sep 1898
Death Place: Devon, England
Registry: London, England."