Edith Amy Chugg
#50208, b. 6 January 1885, d. June 1944
- Father: Thomas Chugg b. 3 Mar 1858, d. Dec 1928
- Mother: Sarah Anne 'Annie' Hobbs b. 1856, d. 27 Oct 1938
- Relationship: 1st cousin 4 times removed of My granddaughter Madison :-D
- Birth: Edith Amy Chugg was born on 6 January 1885 in Walworth, Greater London, England, date from Ancestry tree Owner: Daniel Wright.
- Christening: She was christened on 27 October 1889 in St George's Church, Camberwell, Greater London, England.1
- (Witness) Marriage: She witnessed the marriage of Olive Alberta Goddard and Herbert Thomas Chugg on 27 July 1907 in St Anthony's Church, Nunhead, Surrey, England.2
- Marr Reg: The marriage of Edith and William Thomas Henry Doyle was registered in the quarter ended June 1924 in the Lambeth registration district.3
- (Widow) Death: In 1938-1944 Edith Amy was left a widow by the death of William Thomas Henry Doyle.
- Death of Mother: Her mother Sarah Anne 'Annie' Hobbs died on 27 October 1938 in 6 Priory Crescent, North Cheam, Surrey, England.4
- Death Reg: Edith's death was registered in the quarter ended in June 1944 in the Surrey North Eastern registration district. (Her age calculates to 59 years and 4 months).5
- Death: Edith died on 11 June 1944 in 149 Malden Road, Cheam, Surrey, England, (Aged 59 years, 5 months and 5 days, worked back from recorded birth date).6
- Probate: Her estate was probated on 11 June 1944. Her executor was Clara Lilian OSBORNE (wife of Frank Osborne). The estate was valued at £1,002.6
- Occupation: Edith was a shop assistant.
- Married Name: Her married name was Doyle.3
Family of Edith Amy Chugg and William Thomas Henry Doyle
- Website Ancestry.com (http://www.ancestry.com) "London, England, Births and Baptisms, 1813-1906 about Edith Amy Chugg
Name: Edith Amy Chugg
Record Type: Baptism
Baptism Date: 27 Oct 1889
Father's Name: Thomas Chugg
Mother's Name: Annie Chugg
Parish or Poor Law Union: Camberwell St George
Register Type: Parish Registers.
- Website Ancestry.com (http://www.ancestry.com) "London, England, Marriages and Banns, 1754-1921 about Herbert Thomas Chugg
Name: Herbert Thomas Chugg
Estimated Birth Year: abt 1885
Spouse Name: Olive Alberta Gaddard
Spouse Age: 22
Record Type: Marriage
Event Date: 27 Jul 1907
Parish: Nunhead St Antony
Father Name: Thomas Chugg
Spouse Father Name: John Gaddard
Register Type: Parish Register."
- Website Ancestry.com (http://www.ancestry.com) "
England & Wales, Marriage Index: 1916-2005 about William T H Doyle
Name: William T H Doyle
Spouse Surname: Chugg
Date of Registration: Apr-May-Jun 1924
Registration district: Lambeth
Inferred County: Surrey
Volume Number: 1d
Page Number: 657.
- Website Ancestry.com (http://www.ancestry.com) "England & Wales, National Probate Calendar (Index of Wills and Administrations), 1858-1966 about Sarah Annie Chugg
Name: Sarah Annie Chugg
Probate Date: 21 Dec 1938
Death Date: 27 Oct 1938
Death Place: Surrey, England
Registry: London, England."
- Find my past web sites, online http://www.findmypast.com or http://www.findmypast.com.au, Civil Registration event: Death
Name: DOYLE, Edith A
Registration district: Surrey North Eastern
Year of registration: 1944
Quarter of registration: Apr-May-Jun
Age at death: 60
Volume no: 2A
Page no: 34.
- Website Ancestry.com (http://www.ancestry.com) "England & Wales, National Probate Calendar (Index of Wills and Administrations), 1858-1966 about Edith Amy Doyle
Name: Edith Amy Doyle
Probate Date: 19 Aug 1944
Death Date: 11 Jun 1944
Death Place: Surrey, England