Herbert Thomas Chugg
#50209, b. 1886, d. June 1953
- Father: Thomas Chugg b. 3 Mar 1858, d. Dec 1928
- Mother: Sarah Anne 'Annie' Hobbs b. 1856, d. 27 Oct 1938
- Relationship: 1st cousin 4 times removed of My granddaughter Madison :-D
- Birth: Herbert Thomas Chugg was born in 1886 in Walworth, Greater London, England.
- Marriage: He married Olive Alberta Goddard, daughter of John Goddard, on Saturday, 27 July 1907 in St Anthony's Church, Nunhead, Surrey, England, when they were 21 years ~&~ 21 years old. The ceremony was witnessed by Edith Amy Chugg.1
- Death of Mother: His mother Sarah Anne 'Annie' Hobbs died on 27 October 1938 in 6 Priory Crescent, North Cheam, Surrey, England.2
- (Admin_beneficiary_2) Probate: In 1938 Herbert Thomas Chugg became one of the administrators named in the probate documents of Sarah Anne 'Annie' Hobbs; The estate was valued at £1,329.
- Death: Herbert died on 10 April 1953 in 743 London Road, Cheam, Surrey, England, (Aged 67 years, worked back from recorded birth date).
- Probate: His estate was probated on 30 May 1953. Olive Alberta Goddard was the administrator and/or the beneficiary. The estate was valued at £3,629.
- Death Reg: Herbert's death was registered in the quarter ended in June 1953 in the Surrey Mid Eastern registration district. (His age calculates to 67 years).3
- Occupation: Herbert was an electrician's apprentice, and later a qualified electrician. In 1939 he was a works manager.
- Residence: In 1907 Herbert Thomas lived in 19 Philip Road, Nunhead, Surrey, England.1
- Website Ancestry.com (http://www.ancestry.com) "London, England, Marriages and Banns, 1754-1921 about Herbert Thomas Chugg
Name: Herbert Thomas Chugg
Estimated Birth Year: abt 1885
Spouse Name: Olive Alberta Gaddard
Spouse Age: 22
Record Type: Marriage
Event Date: 27 Jul 1907
Parish: Nunhead St Antony
Father Name: Thomas Chugg
Spouse Father Name: John Gaddard
Register Type: Parish Register."
- Website Ancestry.com (http://www.ancestry.com) "England & Wales, National Probate Calendar (Index of Wills and Administrations), 1858-1966 about Sarah Annie Chugg
Name: Sarah Annie Chugg
Probate Date: 21 Dec 1938
Death Date: 27 Oct 1938
Death Place: Surrey, England
Registry: London, England."
- Find my past web sites, online http://www.findmypast.com or http://www.findmypast.com.au, Civil Registration event: Death
Name: CHUGG, Herbert T
Registration district: Surrey Mid Eastern
Year of registration: 1953
Quarter of registration: Apr-May-Jun
Age at death: 68
Volume no: 5G
Page no: 207.