Lawrence Percival Alexander Irwin Chugg
#50323, b. 19 February 1867, d. September 1951
- Relationship: 5th cousin 6 times removed of My granddaughter Madison :-D
- Birth: Lawrence Percival Alexander Irwin Chugg was born on 19 February 1867 in Mortehoe, Devon, England, Not in GRO Index.
- (Admin_beneficiary) Probate: In 1898 Lawrence Percival Alexander Irwin Chugg became the administrator and/or the beneficiary named in the probate documents of Elizabeth Irwin; The estate was valued at £683.
- Marriage: Lawrence Percival Alexander Irwin Chugg married Florence Maud Pile in June 1900 in Registration District of, Barnstaple, Devon, England, when they were 33 years and 3 months ~&~ 23 years and 11 months old.1
- (Admin_beneficiary) Probate: In 1901 Lawrence Percival Alexander Irwin Chugg became the administrator and/or the beneficiary named in the probate documents of Sarah Ann Irwin Chugg; The estate was valued at £25.
- Marriage of Son: His child Frederick James Irwin Chugg was married in December 1937 in Registration District of, Bristol, Gloucestershire, England.
- (Widow) Death Reg: By the death of Florence Maud Pile, Lawrence Percival Alexander Irwin became a widower in the quarter ended March 1947. He was 80 years at the time.3
- Death: Lawrence died on 12 July 1951 in Barton Farm, Woolacombe, Devon, England, (Aged 84 years, 4 months and 23 days, worked back from recorded birth date).4
- Death Reg: Lawrence's death was registered in the quarter ended in September 1951 in the Barnstaple registration district. (His age calculates to 84 years and 6 months).5
- Probate: His estate was probated on 8 September 1951. Probate to Percival George Irwin CHUGG, hotel proprietor and James Edwin PILE farmer. The estate was valued at £602.4
- Occupation: Lawrence was a cab proprietor, a rate collector in 1939.
- Residence: In 1951 Lawrence Percival Alexander Irwin lived in De Tracy, Burlington Close, Barnstaple, Devon, England.
Children of Lawrence Percival Alexander Irwin Chugg and Florence Maud Pile
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Pile Florence Maud Barnstaple 5b 918a.
- Find my past web sites, online http://www.findmypast.com or http://www.findmypast.com.au, Chugg Household (4 People) De Tracy , Barnstaple R.D., Devon, England
First name(s) Last name(s) DOB Sex Occupation Marital status Schedule Schedule Sub Number
Ivy Lilian Thatcher (Chugg) 14 Apr 1913 Female Unpaid Domestic Duties Married 67 3
Percival Chugg 19 Feb 1867 Male Rate Collector Married 67 1
Florence Maud Chugg 04 Jun 1876 Female Domestic Duties Married 67 2
Ailsa Kathleen Masterson (King) 19 Sep 1915 Female Unpaid Domestic Duties Married 67 5
Ref: RG101/6854B/011/17 Letter Code: WHCB.
- Find my past web sites, online http://www.findmypast.com or http://www.findmypast.com.au,
First name(s) FLORENCE M
Last name CHUGG
Birth day -
Birth month -
Birth year 1877
Death quarter 1
Death year 1947
Record set England & Wales deaths 1837-2007
Category Life Events (BDMs)
Subcategory Deaths & burials
Collections from United Kingdom.
- Website Ancestry.com (http://www.ancestry.com) "England & Wales, National Probate Calendar (Index of Wills and Administrations), 1858-1966 about Lawrence Percival Alexander Chugg
Name: Lawrence Percival Alexander Chugg
Probate Date: 8 Sep 1951
Death Date: 12 Jul 1951
Death Place: Devonshire, England
Registry: London, England."
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, CHUGG Lawrence P A 84 Barnstaple 7a 234.