Herbert Bernard Chugg
#50620, b. 25 March 1896
- Relationship: 6th cousin 5 times removed of My granddaughter Madison :-D
- Birth: Herbert Bernard Chugg was born on 25 March 1896 in Mortehoe, Devon, England.
- Birth Reg: Herbert's birth was registered in the quarter ended in June 1896 in the Barnstaple registration district.1
- Marr Reg: The marriage of Herbert and Beatrice Annie Tucker was registered in the quarter ended December 1919 in the Barnstaple registration district.2
- (Admin_beneficiary_2) Probate: In 1922 Herbert Bernard Chugg became one of the administrators named in the probate documents of George Chugg; The estate was valued at £4,512.
- (Admin_beneficiary) Probate: In 1946 Herbert Bernard Chugg became the administrator and/or the beneficiary named in the probate documents of Emily Chugg; The estate was valued at £1,003.
Children of Herbert Bernard Chugg and Beatrice Annie Tucker
- Herbert J Chugg
- Maurice George Chugg
- Reginald S Chugg
- Gerald Bernard Chugg b. 16 Mar 1930, d. Sep 1988
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Chugg Herbert Bernard Barnstaple 5b 439.
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Tucker Beatrice A Chugg Barnstaple 5b 1251.
- Find my past web sites, online http://www.findmypast.com or http://www.findmypast.com.au, Chugg Household (9 People) Town Estate , Barnstaple R.D., Devon, England
First name(s) Last name(s) DOB Sex Occupation Marital status Schedule Schedule Sub Number
Beatrice A Chugg 10 Dec 1895 Female Farmers Wife Married 33 2
Herbert B Chugg 25 Mar 1896 Male Farmer Married 33 1
Herbert J Chugg 12 Jun 1921 Male Horseman Assisting Father Single 33 3
Maurice George Chugg 06 Mar 1925 Male Cow Boy Single 33 4
Gerald B Chugg 16 Mar 1930 Male At School Single 33 6
Emily Chugg 17 Apr 1866 Female Retired Widowed 33 7
William J Maides 28 Sep 1865 Male Retired Married 33 8
Elizabeth E Maides 06 Mar 1871 Female Retired Married 33 9
Audrey E Holcombe 20 Mar 1902 Female - Married 33 10
Ref: RG101/6855G/004/39 Letter Code:.