Ivy Lilian Archer
#51491, b. 14 April 1913, d. 2003
- Birth: Ivy Lilian Archer was born on 14 April 1913.
- Marr Reg: The marriage of Ivy and Frederick James Irwin Chugg was registered in the quarter ended December 1937 in the Bristol registration district.
- (Widow) Death: In 1951, at the age of 38 years, 1 month and 29 days, Ivy Lilian was left a widow by the death of Frederick James Irwin Chugg.2
- (Admin_beneficiary) Probate: In 1951 Ivy Lilian Archer became the administrator and/or the beneficiary named in the probate documents of Frederick James Irwin Chugg; The estate was valued at £1,619.
- Death: Ivy died in 2003 in South Gloucestershire, Gloucestershire, England, (Aged 89 years, worked back from recorded birth date).3
- Married Name: Her married name was Chugg.
Family of Ivy Lilian Archer and Frederick James Irwin Chugg
- Find my past web sites, online http://www.findmypast.com or http://www.findmypast.com.au, Chugg Household (4 People) De Tracy , Barnstaple R.D., Devon, England
First name(s) Last name(s) DOB Sex Occupation Marital status Schedule Schedule Sub Number
Ivy Lilian Thatcher (Chugg) 14 Apr 1913 Female Unpaid Domestic Duties Married 67 3
Percival Chugg 19 Feb 1867 Male Rate Collector Married 67 1
Florence Maud Chugg 04 Jun 1876 Female Domestic Duties Married 67 2
Ailsa Kathleen Masterson (King) 19 Sep 1915 Female Unpaid Domestic Duties Married 67 5
Ref: RG101/6854B/011/17 Letter Code: WHCB.
- Website Ancestry.com (http://www.ancestry.com) "England & Wales, National Probate Calendar (Index of Wills and Administrations), 1858-1966 about Frederick James Irwin Chugg
Name: Frederick James Irwin Chugg
Probate Date: 5 Nov 1951
Death Date: 12 Jun 1951
Death Place: Somerset, England
- Find my past web sites, online http://www.findmypast.com or http://www.findmypast.com.au, CHUGG IVY LILIAN 1913 2003 2003 England & Wales deaths 1837-2007 South Gloucestershire, Gloucestershire, England.