James Edward Bullent
#52814, b. 1896, d. 19 February 1917
Armed merchant Trawler Picton Castle, with crew (if you look hard). Unless he was asleep below decks, one surely must be James. Photo from Sid PATTERSON
- Relationship: 1st cousin 2 times removed of Sister Susan :-)
- Charts: PATTERSON, John (b1770) descendant chart, James KNIGHTS Descendent Chart (new style)
- Birth: James Edward Bullent was born in 1896 in Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England.
- Death: James died on 19 February 1917 in ship 'Picton Castle' (Aged 21 years, worked back from recorded birth date).1
- Find my past web sites, online http://www.findmypast.com or http://www.findmypast.com.au, Naval Casualties 1914-1919
Name: James Edward BULLENT
Rating: Deck. Hand.
Birth date/place: 25.7.96. Yarmouth. Norfolk.
Section scan: 7/0563
Service branch: R.N.R.
Ship unit: HM Trawler PICTON CASTLE
Official number: 5595.D.A. (Ch.)
Cause of death: Killed or died as a direct result of enemy action.
Date of death: 19/02/1917
Location of grave: Not recorded
Cemetery: Body not recovered for burial
Relatives notified: Mother. Eliza. Row 137, No 14, South Quay, Great Yarmouth.
Naval Casualties 1914-1919 database © Naval and Military Press Ltd 2010.