#57547, b. 1832, d. 5 July 1925
- Birth: Mary Burgess was born in 1832 in Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England.1
- Marr Reg: The marriage of Mary and William Brooks Ayers was registered in the quarter ended December 1863 in the Great Yarmouth registration district.1
- (Widow) Death: In 1916, at the age of 84 years, Mary was left a widow by the death of William Brooks Ayers.
- (Admin_beneficiary) Probate: In 1917 Mary Burgess became the administrator and/or the beneficiary named in the probate documents of William Brooks Ayers; The estate was valued at £242.
- Death: Mary died on 5 July 1925 in Every Street, Nelson, Lancashire, England, (Aged 93 years, worked back from recorded birth date).2
- Probate: Her estate was probated on 17 January 1927. William Burgess Ayers was the administrator and/or the beneficiary. The estate was valued at £32.
- Married Name: Her married name was Ayers.1
Children of Mary Burgess and William Brooks Ayers
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Ayers William Brooks Yarmouth 4b 2
BURGESS Mary Yarmouth 4B 2.
- Website Ancestry.com (http://www.ancestry.com) "
England & Wales, National Probate Calendar (Index of Wills and Administrations), 1858-1966 about Mary Ayers
Name: Mary Ayers
Probate Date: 17 Jan 1927
Death Date: 5 Jul 1925
Death Place: Lancashire, England
Registry: Lancashire, England."