#57616, b. December 1842, d. 29 March 1885
- Father: William (Church) Clowes b. 1806, d. 23 Jun 1861
- Mother: Rebecca Silcock b. 1811, d. Sep 1875
- Birth: John Clowes was born in December 1842 in Registration District of, Tunstead, Stalham, Norfolk, England.1
- Death of Father: His father William (Church) Clowes died on 23 June 1861 in Stalham, Norfolk, England.2,3
- Marriage: John Clowes married Emily Amelia Morrow before 1881.
- Death: John died on 29 March 1885 in His brother's house, Ipswich, Queensland, Australia, as noted in the Thetford & Watton Times and People's Weekly Journal. 30 May 1885 (Aged 42 years and 3 months, worked back from recorded birth date).4
- Occupation: John was a chemist.
- Residence: In 1885 John lived in Gympie, Queensland, Australia.
Children of John Clowes and Emily Amelia Morrow
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, 13/310.
- Free parish registers, online http://www.freereg.org.uk, Norfolk
Church St Mary
BurialDate 27 Jun 1861
- Website Ancestry.com (http://www.ancestry.com) "
England & Wales, National Probate Calendar (Index of Wills and Administrations), 1858-1966 about William Clowes
Name: William Clowes
Probate Date: 19 Sep 1861
Death Date: 23 Jun 1861
Death Place: Norfolk, England
- Unknown name of person, DB - Qld BDM on line, 1885 C2028 John Clowes William Clowes Rebecca Silcock.
- Unknown name of person, DB - Qld BDM on line, 1881 C2488 Frank Stalham Clowes John Emily Amelia Morrow.
- Unknown name of person, DB - Qld BDM on line, 1949 B24525 Frederic Ibbetson John Clowes John Emily Amelia Morrow.
- Unknown name of person, DB - Qld BDM on line, 1882 C2880 Cubit William Silcock Clowes John Emily Amelia Morrow.