Charles Thomas Clowes
#57745, b. 1895, d. September 1916
- Birth: Charles Thomas Clowes was born in 1895 in Clapham, Greater London, England.
- Christening: He was christened on 30 December 1895 in St Etheldreda's Church, Norwich St Ethelred, Norfolk, England.1
- Death of Father: His father Charles Clowes died on 20 September 1908 in Neatishead, Norfolk, England.
- Death: Charles died on 6 August 1916 in Dilham, Norfolk, England, (Aged 21 years, worked back from recorded birth date).2
- Probate: His estate was probated on 25 August 1916. Laura Horne was the administrator and/or the beneficiary. The estate was valued at £103.
- Death Reg: Charles's death was registered in the quarter ended in September 1916 in the Smallburgh registration district. (His age calculates to 21 years).3
- Occupation: Charles was a junior clerk with a mustard manufacturer (Colman's like his grandfather?).
- Free parish registers, online http://www.freereg.org.uk, Norfolk
Church St Etheldreda
BaptismDate 30 Dec 1895
Forename Charles Thomas
Abode Clapham London
- Website Ancestry.com (http://www.ancestry.com) "
England & Wales, National Probate Calendar (Index of Wills and Administrations), 1858-1966 about Charles Thomas Clowes
Name: Charles Thomas Clowes
Probate Date: 25 Aug 1916
Death Date: 3 Aug 1916
Death Place: Norfolk, England
- Find my past web sites, online http://www.findmypast.com or http://www.findmypast.com.au, Name: CLOWES, Charles T
Registration district: Smallburgh
Year of registration: 1916
Quarter of registration: Jul-Aug-Sep
Age at death: 21
Volume no: 4B
Page no: 54.