#62489, b. 1798, d. 12 July 1863
- Birth: Charles Loose was born in 1798 in Field Dalling, Norfolk, England.1
- Marriage: He married Elizabeth Larn, daughter of John Larn and Elizabeth Peel, on Monday, 30 October 1854 in St Mary and St Margaret's Church, Sprowston, Norfolk, England, when they were 56 years ~&~ 44 years, 11 months and 4 days old. The ceremony was witnessed by Priscilla Larn. Groom is a widower.1
- Death: Charles died on 12 July 1863 in Sprowston, Norfolk, England, (Aged 65 years, worked back from recorded birth date).2
- Probate: His estate was probated on 30 July 1863. His executor was William WRIGHT. The Estate was valued at £300.
- Occupation: Charles was a chandler.
Family of Charles Loose and Elizabeth Larn
- Free parish registers, online http://www.freereg.org.uk, Norfolk
Church St Mary and St Margaret
MarriageDate 30 Oct 1854
BrideFatherOccupation Shoe Maker
WitnessOneForename Maria Clarisia
Notes Married By Banns. Groom And Bride Signed.
- Website Ancestry.com (http://www.ancestry.com) "
England & Wales, National Probate Calendar (Index of Wills and Administrations), 1858-1966 about Charles Loose
Name: Charles Loose
Probate Date: 30 Jul 1863
Death Date: 12 Jul 1863
Death Place: Norfolk, England