#65546, b. 1726, d. 20 August 1781
- Birth: Elizabeth Codlin was born in 1726.
- Marriage: She married Philip Yull, son of Matthew Yull and Alice Batch, on Thursday, 15 January 1761 in St Mary's Church, Beeston, Norfolk, England, when they were 29 years ~&~ 35 years old. Elizabeth CODLING d/of Jacob and Thomasina. He married second Elizabeth FINCH when they were both widowed.1
- Death: Elizabeth died on 20 August 1781 in Beeston-next-mileham, Norfolk, England, (Aged 55 years, worked back from recorded birth date).2
- Burial: She was buried on 23 August 1781 in Nativity of the Blessed Virgin, Beeston-next-Mileham, Norfolk, England.2,3
- Married Name: Her married name was Yull.
Children of Elizabeth Codlin and Philip Yull
- Find my past web sites, online http://www.findmypast.com or http://www.findmypast.com.au, County Norfolk
Church name St Mary
Register type PR
Register entry number 13
Marriage date 15 Jun 1761
Groom forename Phillip
Groom surname YOULL
Bride forename Elizabeth
Bride surname CODLIN
Witness1 forename Thomas
Witness1 surname RUDD.
- Burials in Britain, DB - National Burial Index (Britain).
- International Genealogical Index (IGI), Norfolk
Church St Mary
BurialDate 23 Aug 1781