#358, b. 27 December 1826, d. December 1887
- Relationship: 1st cousin 5 times removed of My granddaughter Madison :-D
- Birth: Charles Cato was born on 27 December 1826 in Independant, Maulden, Bedfordshire, England.1
- Marr Reg: The marriage of Charles and Ann Sarah Oliver was registered in the quarter ended June 1853 in the Royston registration district.2
- Death: Charles died in 1887 (Aged 60 years, worked back from recorded birth date).
- Death Reg: Charles's death was registered in the quarter ended in December 1887 in the Hackney registration district, aged 60. (His age calculates to 60 years and 11 months).3
- Occupation: Charles was a grocer until 1881 when he was a warehouseman for a dye and paint factory.
- International Genealogical Index (IGI), C065921 1730-1746 0583983 (RG4 227) Film 6905997 Film.
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Oliver Ann Sarah Royston 3a 243.
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Cato Charles 60 Hackney 1b 368.
- Census data as per CD, 2 Woodbine Cottages
Census Place: Hackney, London, Middlesex, England
Source: FHL Film 1341065 PRO Ref RG11 Piece 0302 Folio 109 Page 45
Marr Age Sex Birthplace
Charles CATO M 53 M Ampthill, Bedford, England
Occ: Warehouseman Colour (Dye Paint Factory)
Ann Sarah CATO M 58 F Royston, Cambridge, England
Elizabeth CATO U 24 F Royston, Hertford, England