George Charles Harbord Postle
#66138, b. 6 January 1869, d. September 1952
- Father: George Postle b. Sep 1847, d. Dec 1924
- Mother: Catherine Isabel Harbord b. 1849, d. Dec 1932
- Relationships: 1st cousin 3 times removed of Sister Susan :-), 1st cousin 5 times removed of My granddaughter Madison :-D, 1st cousin 4 times removed of Cousin Sarah Louise :-)
- Charts: Samuel Larn Descendent Chart (new style), Samuel LARN descendant chart
- Birth: George Charles Harbord Postle was born on 6 January 1869 in Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England.1
- Birth Reg: George's birth was registered in the quarter ended in March 1869 in the Great Yarmouth registration district.2
- Christening: He was christened on 23 March 1869 in St Nicholas Church, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England.1
- Marr Reg: The marriage of George and Mary Elizabeth Allen was registered in the quarter ended December 1889 in the Great Yarmouth registration district. Either Mary Elizabeth JONES or Mary Ann SNELL. Most likely JONES, as I was able to find Mary SNELL with her husband FOULGER in census after 1881.3
- Death Reg: George's death was registered in the quarter ended in September 1952 in the Newcastle-upon-Tyne registration district, aged 83. (His age calculates to 83 years and 7 months).5
- Occupation: George was a joiner, working in a factory in 1911.
Children of George Charles Harbord Postle and Mary Elizabeth Allen
- Free parish registers, online http://www.freereg.org.uk, Norfolk
Place Great Yarmouth
Church St Nicholas Tr
DateOfBirth 06 Jan 1869
BaptismDate 23 Mar 1869
Forename George Charles
MotherForename Catherine Isabel
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Postle George Charles H Yarmouth 4b 7.
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Postle George Charles H Yarmouth 4b 54.
- Find my past web sites, online http://www.findmypast.com or http://www.findmypast.com.au, Postle Household (2 People) 2 Brookside Crescent , Newcastle-upon-Tyne C.B., Northumberland, England
First name(s) Last name(s) DOB Sex Occupation Marital status Schedule Schedule Sub Number
Mary E Postle 06 May 1867 Female Domestic Duties (Unpa Married 95 2
George ? ? Postle 06 Jan 1869 Male Carpenter & Joiner Retired Married 95 1
Ref: RG101/2913D/009/35 Letter Code: GADK.
- Find my past web sites, online http://www.findmypast.com or http://www.findmypast.com.au, Civil registration event: Death
Name: POSTLE, George C H
Registration district: [?] Newcastle upon Tyne
Year of registration: 1952
Quarter of registration: Jul-Aug-Sep
Age at death:83
Volume no: 1B
Page no: 164.