#13471, b. circa 1760, d. before 1841
- Birth: Robert Blake was born circa 1760 in England Possibly the son of Robert and Rebecca born in 1759 and chr in 1760 in Wroxham, see research notes.
- Marriage: He married Hannah Goodwin on Sunday, 24 November 1776 in St Nicholas' Church, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England.1
- Death: Robert died before 1841 in England.
Children of Robert Blake and Hannah Goodwin
- Hannah Blake2 b. 14 Dec 1777
- James Blake+2 b. 21 Jun 1780, d. 4 Apr 1840
- Robert Blake2 b. 11 Jul 1782, d. 1788
- Rebecca Blake2 b. 6 Oct 1784
- Charlotte Blake2 b. 16 Aug 1786
- Robert Blake+2 b. 2 Apr 1788, d. bt 1861 - 1871
- Maria Blake2 b. 1 Jul 1790
- John Blake2 b. 14 Jun 1792
- Maria Blake2 b. 13 Aug 1794
- Charles Blake2 b. 18 Oct 1796
- William Blake+ b. 28 Feb 1799, d. 18 Dec 1870
- Elizabeth Blake+2 b. 6 Nov 1801
- Mary Blake2 b. 6 Nov 1801
- Free parish registers, online http://www.freereg.org.uk, Norfolk
Place Great Yarmouth
Church St Nicholas
MarriageDate 24 Nov 1776
Notes Robert Blake, Hannah Goodwin and Robert Blake signed with their marks
- BDM, British Isles Vital Record CD.