#363, b. 22 September 1800, d. 8 February 1844
- Father: Thomas Burgess
- Mother: Elizabeth Osborn
- Birth: Elizabeth Burgess was born on 22 September 1800 in Ticehurst, Sussex, England.
- Marriage: She married William Cato, son of William Cato and Hannah Dumpleton, on Thursday, 26 September 1822 in St Mary's Church, Lambeth, Greater London, England, when they were 25 years, 2 months and 3 days ~&~ 22 years and 4 days old.1
- Death: Elizabeth died on 8 February 1844 in Richmond, Tasmania, Australia, (Aged 43 years, 4 months and 17 days, worked back from recorded birth date).
- Burial: She was buried on 10 February 1844 in Old Richmond Cemetery (St Luke's Anglican), Richmond, Tasmania, Australia.
- Name Variation: She was also known as Elizabeth Osbourn On the christening register for some of her children.
- Married Name: Her married name was Cato.
Children of Elizabeth Burgess and William Cato
- Website Ancestry.com (http://www.ancestry.com) "Original Doc accessed."
- Conclusion of, Tasmanian Field Trip, April 2000.
- International Genealogical Index (IGI), c025782.