#74722, b. 17 February 1900, d. 7 February 1948
- Birth: Ralph Adams was born on 17 February 1900 in England Son of Charles a brewers foreman and Mary Ann. With tem and 7 siblings and a grandfather in 1901 in 3, Western Terrace, Northampton St Peter.1
- Marr Reg: The marriage of Ralph and Ivy Lily Winter was registered in the quarter ended September 1926 in the Northampton registration district.1
- Death: Ralph died on 7 February 1948 in Delapre The Ragger, Amersham, Buckinghamshire, England, (Aged 47 years, 11 months and 21 days, worked back from recorded birth date).3,4
- Probate: His estate was probated on 5 June 1948. Ivy Lily Winter, his widow, was the administrator named in the probate documents. The Estate was valued at £178.4
- Occupation: Ralph was a grocery and provision manager.
Child of Ralph Adams and Ivy Lily Winter
- Joyce M Adams
- Find my past web sites, online http://www.findmypast.com or http://www.findmypast.com.au, First name(s) IVY L
Last name WINTER
Marriage quarter 3
Marriage year 1926
Registration month -
MarriageFinder™ IVY L WINTER married
Spouse's last name ADAMS
District number -
Record set England & Wales marriages 1837-2008
Category Life Events (BDMs)
Subcategory Marriages & divorces
Collections from United Kingdom.
- Find my past web sites, online http://www.findmypast.com or http://www.findmypast.com.au, Adams Household (2 People) Delapre The Lagger , Amersham R.D., Buckinghamshire, England
First name(s) Last name(s) DOB Sex Occupation Marital status Schedule Schedule Sub Number
Ivy L Adams 11 Jul 1898 Female Unpaid Domestic Duties Married 179 2
Ralph Adams 17 Feb 1900 Male Grocery & Provision Manager Married 179 1
Ref: RG101/2127I/019/21 Letter Code: DWAH.
- Find my past web sites, online http://www.findmypast.com or http://www.findmypast.com.au, ADAMS RALPH 1901 1948 1948 England & Wales deaths 1837-2007 Amersham, Buckinghamshire, England.
- Website Probate Calendar (Index of Wills and Administrations),1861-1941 (http://search.ancestry.com.au) "Scans of original documents or registers consulted."