#14593, b. 18 October 1828, d. 16 November 1867
- Father: John Ayers1 b. 5 May 1799, d. 1 Apr 1869
- Mother: Elizabeth Saunders1 b. 5 Aug 1800, d. 3 May 1871
- Birth: Jonathon Ayers was born in 1828 in Lowestoft, Suffolk, England.1
- Christening: He was christened on 18 October 1828 in St Margaret's Church, Lowestoft, Suffolk, England. Possibly 16th.2,3
- Marriage: He married Maria Newberry on Monday, 29 December 1851 in Oulton Broad, Suffolk, England, when they were 23 years, 2 months and 11 days ~&~ 21 years old.1
- Death: Jonathon died on 16 November 1867 in Lowestoft, England, No probate (Aged 39 years and 29 days, worked back from recorded birth date).1
- Burial: He was buried on 20 November 1867 in St Margaret's Churchyard, Lowestoft, Suffolk, England, aged 39.4
- Occupation: Jonathon was fisherman.
Children of Jonathon Ayers and Maria Newberry
- Letter, Shelly to Shirley Elrick, 2001.
- BDM, British Isles Vital Record CD, AYERS, Jonathan Christening
Christening Date: 16 Oct 1828 Recorded in: Suffolk, England
Father: John AYERS
Mother: Elizabeth SAUNDERS
Source: FHL Film 918513 Dates: 1828 - 1831.
- Free parish registers, online http://www.freereg.org.uk, Suffolk
Church St Margaret
BaptismDate 18 Oct 1828
Notes Baptised by N JHoskiss - Curate
- Burials in Britain, DB - National Burial Index (Britain), on CD at home.