William Charles Allen
#78589, b. 3 January 1864, d. March 1953
- Relationships: 4th cousin 4 times removed of Sister Susan :-), 4th cousin 6 times removed of My granddaughter Madison :-D, 4th cousin 5 times removed of Cousin Sarah Louise :-)
- Christening: William Charles Allen was christened on 3 January 1864 in St Margaret's Church, Lowestoft, Suffolk, England.1
- Death of Father: His father James Allen died in 1904 in Lowestoft, Suffolk, England.2
- Death Reg: William's death was registered in the quarter ended in March 1953 in the Bury St Edmunds registration district. (His age calculates to 89 years and 1 month).3
- Occupation: William was a fisherman.
- Website Ancestry.com (http://www.ancestry.com) "Name: William Charles Allen
Birth Date: Abt 1864
Baptism Date: 3 Jan 1864
Baptism Place: Lowestoft, St Margaret, Suffolk, England
Parish as it Appears: Lowestoft
Search Photos: Search for 'Lowestoft, St Margaret' in the UK City, Town and Village Photos collection
Father: James Allen
Mother: Frances Louise Allen
Ancestry.com. Norfolk, England, Church of England Births and Baptisms, 1813-1915 [database on-line]. Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations, Inc., 2016.
Original data: Church of England Parish Registers. Norfolk Record Office, Norwich, Norfolk, England."
- Find my past web sites, online http://www.findmypast.com or http://www.findmypast.com.au, Allen James 1839 1904 1904 England & Wales Deaths 1837-2007 Mutford, Suffolk, England.
- Website Ancestry.com (http://www.ancestry.com) "Name: William C Allen
Birth Date: abt 1868
Date of Registration: Mar 1953
Age at Death: 85
Registration district: Bury St edmunds
Inferred County: Suffolk
Ancestry.com. England & Wales, Civil Registration Death Index, 1916-2007 [database on-line]. Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 2007.
Original data: General Register Office. England and Wales Civil Registration Indexes. London, England: General Register Office. © Crown copyright. Published by permission of the Controller of HMSO and the Office for National Statistics. You must not copy on, transfer or reproduce records without the prior permission of ONS. Indexes created by the General Register Office, in London, England."