#14692, b. 9 September 1834
- Father: William George Ayers1 b. 25 Oct 1793, d. 1 Mar 1868
- Mother: Mary Ann Fletcher1 b. 26 Jul 1798, d. 4 Jan 1880
- Relationships: 2nd cousin 4 times removed of Sister Susan :-), 2nd cousin 6 times removed of Cousin Sarah Louise :-)
- Birth: Eliza Ayers was born on 9 September 1834 in Lowestoft, Suffolk, England.1
- Christening: She was christened on 19 September 1834 in Lowestoft, England.2
- Marriage: She married James Henry Fletcher, son of Joseph Fletcher and Sarah Gardner, on Wednesday, 5 November 1856 in St Margaret's Church, Lowestoft, Suffolk, England, when they were 21 years ~&~ 22 years, 1 month and 27 days old.3
- Occupation: Eliza was a net maker.
- Married Name: Her married name was Fletcher.
- Occupation: Eliza was a beaster.
Children of Eliza Ayers and James Henry Fletcher
- Letter, Shelly to Shirley Elrick, 2001.
- International Genealogical Index (IGI), C131792 -1834 0918525 Film NONE.
- International Genealogical Index (IGI), parents: Joseph Fletcher
spouse: Eliza Ayers
groom's name: James Henry Fletcher
groom's birth date: 1834
groom's age: 22
bride's name: Eliza Ayers
bride's birth date: 1834
bride's age: 22
marriage date: 05 Nov 1856
marriage place: Lowestoft, Suffolk, England
groom's father's name: Joseph Fletcher
bride's father's name: William Ayers
indexing project (batch) number: I03768-5
system origin: England-EASy
source film number: 1526139.