#14697, b. 6 November 1795, d. 20 December 1854
- Father: Jonathon Ayers1 b. 1768, d. 9 Sep 1853
- Mother: Elizabeth Bitson Press1 b. 15 Dec 1768, d. 24 Jul 1827
- Relationships: 1st cousin 5 times removed of Sister Susan :-), 1st cousin 7 times removed of Cousin Sarah Louise :-)
- Birth: Ann Ayers was born on 6 November 1795 in Lowestoft, Suffolk, England.1
- Christening: She was christened on 10 November 1795 in Lowestoft, England.1,2
- Marriage: She married William Dann, son of Joseph Dann and Phoebe Morley, on Wednesday, 20 March 1822 in Lowestoft, England, when they were 25 years, 6 months and 16 days ~&~ 26 years, 4 months and 14 days old.1,3
- Death of Mother: Her mother Elizabeth Bitson Press died on 24 July 1827 in Lowestoft, England.1
- (Widow) Death Reg: By the death of William Dann, Ann became a widow in the quarter ended September 1846. She was 50 years and 9 months at the time.4
- Marriage of Son: Her child William Ayers Dann was married on 21 October 1850 in St Nicholas' Church, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England.5,6
- Death of Father: Her father Jonathon Ayers died on 9 September 1853 in Lowestoft, England.1
- (beneficiary) Probate: Ann Ayers was listed as a beneficiary in Jonathon Ayers's will on 11 October 1853 in Ipswich, Suffolk, England; The estate was valued at £300.
- Death: Ann died on 20 December 1854 in Lowestoft, England, (Aged 59 years, 1 month and 14 days, worked back from recorded birth date).
- Burial: She was buried on 23 December 1854 in St Margaret's Churchyard, Lowestoft, Suffolk, England.7
- Married Name: Her married name was Dann.1
Children of Ann Ayers and William Dann
- Letter, Shelly to Shirley Elrick, 2001.
- International Genealogical Index (IGI), P009831 1751-1812 0924137 IT 2 Film NONE
P009831 1751-1812 0924137 IT 2 Film NONE.
- BDM, Norfolk Marriages 1801-1837, DANN William 20 3 22 AYERS Ann Lowestoft 725.
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Dann William Mutford &c 13 363.
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Dann, William Ayers and Mallett, Eliza - Yarmouth. 13/985.
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Wife: Eliza MALLETT
Marriage Date: 21 Oct 1850 Recorded in: Yarmouth, Norfolk, England
Collection: St Nicholas
Husband's Father: William Ayers DANN
Wife's Father: William MALLETT
Source: FHL Film 1526457 Dates: 1847 - 1851.
- Burials in Britain, DB - National Burial Index (Britain).