#14826, b. 1792, d. 17 January 1875
- Relationships: 3rd great-grandmother of Sister Susan :-), 5th great-grandmother of Cousin Sarah Louise :-)
- Charts: Pedigree (indented), Pedigree (indented), BALES, John (1762) descendant chart, Pedigree Chart Susan (Beales)
- Birth: Sarah Bullen was born in 1792 in Framlingham, Suffolk, England.1
- Marriage: She married Archer Beales, son of John Bales and Ann Flegg, on Wednesday, 18 December 1816 in Heckingham, Norfolk, England, when they were 23 years, 8 months and 15 days ~&~ 24 years old.2
- Marriage of Son: Her child Archer Christopher Beales was married on 11 September 1847 in St Nicholas' Church, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England.3,4
- Marriage of Daughter: Her child Emily Beales was married on 15 June 1848 in St Nicholas Church, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England.5
- Marriage of Son: Her child Archer Christopher Beales was married on 20 December 1857 in Oulton Broad, Suffolk, England.1,3
- (Widow) Death: In 1867, at the age of 75 years, Sarah was left a widow by the death of Archer Beales; No probate. Certificate reads 5th January 1867 in Oulton Archer BEALES male 73 years old farmer of Capillary bronchitis (certified) at Raglan Street Lowestoft with George Saunders in attendance. George was married to Archer's daughter Eleanor, and the house in Raglan Street where Archer died was their home.1,3
- Marriage of Son: Her child Archer Christopher Beales was married on 6 February 1868 in Lowestoft, Suffolk, England.1
- Death: Sarah died on 17 January 1875 in Oulton Broad, England, certificate reads 81 year old widow of Archer BEALES, a farm labourer, died of fever. (Aged 83 years, worked back from recorded birth date).3,6
- Burial: She was buried on 24 January 1875 in St Michael's Church, Oulton, Suffolk, England.7
- Married Name: Her married name was Beales.1
Children of Sarah Bullen and Archer Beales
- Letter, Shelly to Shirley Elrick, 2001.
- BDM, Norfolk Marriages 1801-1837, BALES Archer 18 12 16 BULLEN Sarah Heckingham 264.
- Copies of original certificates and docs.
- BDM, British Isles Vital Record CD, BEALES, Archer
Wife: Elizabeth AYERS
Marriage Date: 11 Sep 1847
Recorded in: Yarmouth, Norfolk, England
Collection: St Nicholas
Husband's Father: Archer BEALES
Wife's Father: John AYERS
Source: FHL Film 1526457 Dates: 1847 - 1851.
- Free parish registers, online http://www.freereg.org.uk, Norfolk
Place Great Yarmouth
Church St Nicholas
MarriageDate 15 Jun 1848
BrideAbode Great Yarmouth
Notes He signs X She signs X Lic
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Beales Sarah Mutford 4a 579.
- Burials in Britain, DB - National Burial Index (Britain), Sarah BEALES Date 24 Jan 1875 Aged 81 Place Oulton Description St Michael Denomination Anglican County code SFK.
- International Genealogical Index (IGI), C104831 1813 - 1837.