#16011, b. circa 1767, d. 12 August 1842
- Birth: Thomas Allwright was born circa 1767 in London, Greater London, England.1
- Marriage: He married Sophia Langford circa 1796 in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia.1
- Marriage of Son: His child Thomas William Allwright was married on 28 January 1831 in New Norfolk, Tasmania, Australia.2,3
- Death: Thomas died on 12 August 1842 in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia.1,4
- Occupation: Thomas was a baker.5
- Name Variation: He was also known as Thomas Holroyd.1
- Immigration: In 26 September 1791Thomas Allwright emigrated on the ship 'Active' to Sydney Australia.1
Children of Thomas Allwright and Sophia Langford
- George Thomas Allwright1 b. 4 Dec 1797, d. 4 Nov 1810
- Sarah Elizabeth Allwright1 b. 22 Sep 1799
- John Thomas Allwright1 b. 15 Apr 1805, d. 27 Oct 1805
- Thomas William Allwright1 b. 22 Mar 1806, d. 24 Jun 1853
- Elizabeth Allwright1 b. 14 Jul 1807, d. 16 Oct 1810
- Sophia Elizabeth Allwright1 b. 21 Jul 1809, d. 1891
- George Allwright9 b. 2 Mar 1811, d. 26 Apr 1846
- Website Ancestry.com (http://www.ancestry.com) "Abbrev: Letter from Noel Allwright to David Cripps
Author: Noel Allwright
Name: Noel Allwright
Torquay, Victoria 3228 Australia
- Tasmanian Family Link, online http://www.eos.tased.edu.au/pioneers/taslink3
- BDM in Australia, Aust Vital Records 1788-1905, 1697.
- BDM in Australia, Aust Vital Records 1788-1905, ALLWRIGHT, Thomas ED 15116 Death
Age at Death: 75
Index Year: 1842
Reg Year: 1842 Reg State: New South Wales
Ref Number: V184280 26B Parish: Sydney, St Phillip's, Church of England.
- Trove Digitised Newspapers, The Sydney Gazette and New South Wales Advertiser (NSW : 1803 - 1842) Sunday 13 April 1806 Page 1.
- Trove - Australian Newspapers on line, online http://trove.nla.gov.au, The Sydney Gazette and New South Wales Advertiser.
- Correspondence on line index, by unknown photographer.
- Unknown author, NSW Index to the Bench of Mag., 1788-1820.
- Website Ancestry.com (http://www.ancestry.com) "David Cripps. <e-mail address>