#18948, b. 8 July 1826, d. December 1870
- Relationships: 1st cousin 4 times removed of Sister Susan :-), 1st cousin 6 times removed of My granddaughter Madison :-D, 1st cousin 5 times removed of Cousin Sarah Louise :-)
- Birth: Charles Bell was born in 1826 in Norwich, Norfolk, England.
- Christening: He was christened on 8 July 1826 in St Michael Coslany, Norwich, Norfolk, England. Living in St George's Colgate.1
- Marriage: He married Lydia Purdy, daughter of Jeremiah Purdy, on Monday, 28 May 1860 in St Clement's Church, Norwich, Norfolk, England, when they were 31 years ~&~ 33 years, 10 months and 20 days old. A first marriage for both that was witnessed by William PORTER and Susan PURDY.2,3
- Marr Reg: The marriage of Charles and Lydia Purdy was registered in the quarter ended June 1860 in the Norwich registration district.2
- Death Reg: Charles's death was registered in the quarter ended in December 1870 in the Norwich registration district, aged 43. No probate. (His age calculates to 44 years and 4 months).4
- Occupation: Charles was a cordwainer.
Family of Charles Bell and Lydia Purdy
- Free parish registers, online http://www.freereg.org.uk, County Norfolk
Church St Michael Coslany
BaptismDate 08 Jul 1826
Abode St Georges Colgate
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Bell Charles and
Purdy Lydia Norwich 4b 208.
- Free parish registers, online http://www.freereg.org.uk, Norfolk
Church St Clement's
MarriageDate 28 May 1860
GroomFatherSurname B TO ELL
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Bell Charles 43 Norwich 4b 71.