#19964, b. March 1865, d. 1956
- Father: William Teasdale King b. 29 Apr 1840, d. 21 Jul 1913
- Mother: Martha Postle b. 16 Dec 1842, d. Dec 1914
- Relationships: 2nd great-aunt of Sister Susan :-), 4th great-aunt of My granddaughter Madison :-D, 3rd great-aunt of Cousin Sarah Louise :-)
- Charts: Samuel Larn Descendent Chart (new style) (#1), Samuel Larn Descendent Chart (new style) (#2), Samuel LARN descendant chart
- Birth Reg: Martha's birth was registered in the quarter ended in March 1865 in the Great Yarmouth registration district.1
- Marriage: She married Fred(eric) Adams, son of Fred Adams, on Monday, 23 August 1886 in St Nicholas' Church, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England, when they were 30 years ~&~ 21 years and 5 months old. Both single. Witnessed by Edward John LUPSON and Louisa Godfrey. Banns were read in August 1886, and are directly above the netry for John BASE and maria CANHAM.2,3
- (Witness) Marriage: She witnessed the marriage of Charles Henry Alger and Mary Ann King on 7 January 1890 in Great Yarmouth, England.4,5
- Marriage of Son: Her child Fred Adams was married in June 1915 in Registration District of, Camberwell, Greater London, England.6
- (Widow) Death: In 1939 Martha was left a widow by the death of Fred(eric) Adams.
- Death: Martha died in 1956 in Registration District of, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England, aged 92 (Aged 90 years, worked back from recorded birth date).8
- Occupation: Martha was a green grocer's assistant and a dressmaker.
- Married Name: Her married name was Adams.9
- Residence: In 1886 Martha lived in South Market Road, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England.
- Residence: In 1892 Martha and Fred(eric) lived in 8 Bulman's Nursery, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England.
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, KING, Martha - Yarmouth 4b/14.
- Certificate or Original Parish Reg Entry, Extract from original records, downloaded.
- BDM, British Isles Vital Record CD, Name: Martha King
Birth Date: abt 1865
Father's Name: William King
Spouse's name: Fred Adams
Spouse's Age: 29
Spouse's Father's Name: Fred Adams
Marriage Date: 23 Aug 1886
Marriage Place: Yarmouth, Norfolk, England.
- BDM, British Isles Vital Record CD, Source: FHL Film 1526459.
- Free parish registers, online http://www.freereg.org.uk, Norfolk
Place Great Yarmouth
Church St Nicholas
MarriageDate 07 Jan 1890
GroomForename Charles Henry
GroomOccupation Gas Fitter
BrideForename Mary Ann
BrideAbode S market Rd
GroomFatherForename Charles Edward
WitnessOneForename Edward John
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Adams Fred Smith Camberwell 1d 2285
Smith Florence L Adams Camberwell 1d 2285.
- Find my past web sites, online http://www.findmypast.com or http://www.findmypast.com.au, Adams Household (1 Person) 9 Manby Road , Great Yarmouth C.B., Norfolk, England
First name(s) Last name(s) DOB Sex Occupation Marital status Schedule Schedule Sub Number
Martha Adams 03 Dec 1867 Female Unpaid Domestic Duties Widowed 202 1
Ref: RG101/6495E/015/36 Letter Code: TOBQ© Findmypast Ltd.
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Martha Adams
Death Registration Month/Year: 1956
Age at death (estimated): 92
Registration district: Yarmouth
Inferred County: Norfolk
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com