#20355, b. 1820
- Father: James Barber2 b. b 1800
- Mother: Mary (?)
- Birth: Elizabeth Barber was born in 1820 in Norfolk, England.1
- Christening: She was christened on 27 September 1820 in St Nicholas' Church, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England.
- Marriage: She married James Steel Larn, son of James Larn and Maria Steel Thompson, on Monday, 21 May 1838 in Great Yarmouth, England, when they were 18 years ~&~ 19 years, 1 month and 17 days old. a fist marriage for both.3,1
- Marr Reg: The marriage of Elizabeth and James Steel Larn was registered in the quarter ended June 1838 in the Great Yarmouth registration district.4
- (Widow) Death: In 1849, at the age of 29 years, Elizabeth was left a widow by the death of James Steel Larn.5
- MARR_NOT: Elizabeth Barber and (?) Miller were not married, but were a couple. Not found in free bmd, and I think her death was registered in the name of LARN.
- Married Name: Her married name was Larn.1
Children of Elizabeth Barber and James Steel Larn
- Website Ancestry.com (http://www.ancestry.com) "family tree from kollywobbles."
- BDM, British Isles Vital Record CD, Source: FHL Film 1526456.
- BDM, British Isles Vital Record CD, LARN, James Steel Marriage
Wife: Elizabeth BARBER
Marriage Date: 21 May 1838 Recorded in: Yarmouth, Norfolk, England
Collection: St Nicholas
Husband's Father: James LARN
Wife's Father: James BARBER
Source: FHL Film 1526456 Dates: 1806 - 1848.
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Barber Elizabeth and Larn James Steel Gt. Yarmouth 13 546.
- Free parish registers, online http://www.freereg.org.uk, Norfolk
Place Great Yarmouth
Church St Nicholas
BurialDate 09 Oct 1849