Albert Edward Brackenbury
#20779, b. September 1866
- Father: William Francis Brackenbury b. 10 Oct 1821, d. 25 Jan 1890
- Mother: Mary Ann Wade b. 22 Oct 1815, d. 14 Jun 1885
- Birth Reg: Albert's birth was registered in the quarter ended in September 1866 in the Great Yarmouth registration district.1
- Marriage: He married Eveline Barnes, daughter of George Barnes and Maria Elizabeth (?), on Friday, 11 May 1888 in St Nicholas' Church, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England, when they were 20 years, 2 months and 8 days ~&~ 21 years and 8 months old.2
- (Widow) Death: In 1888, at the age of 22 years and 3 months, Albert was left a widower by the death of Eveline Barnes; Buried 5th Jan.3
Family of Albert Edward Brackenbury and Eveline Barnes
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, 4b/25.
- BDM, British Isles Vital Record CD.
- Find my past web sites, online http://www.findmypast.com or http://www.findmypast.com.au, First name(s) Eveline
Last name Brackenbury
Birth year 1869
Death year -
Burial year 1889
Burial date 05 Jan 1889
Parish Great Yarmouth, St Nicholas with St Peter, St John, St Andrew, St James, St Paul & St Luke
Archive Norfolk Record Office
Archive reference PD 28/153
Record set Norfolk Burials
Category Life Events (BDMs)
Subcategory Deaths & burials
Collections from United Kingdom.