#21215, b. 3 February 1815, d. 2 November 1880
- Birth: William Blake was born in 1815 in Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England.1
- Christening: He was christened on 3 February 1815 in St Nicholas' Church, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England.1
- Marriage: He married Sarah Ladley before 1843.
- Marriage: William Blake married Martha Hayes on Sunday, 17 March 1867 in St Nicholas Church, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England, when they were 23 years ~&~ 52 years, 1 month and 14 days old. Martha was illiterate, and 27 years younger than her husband. They were both widowed.2
- Marriage of Daughter: His child Margaret Fiddes Blake was married in March 1872 in Registration District of, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England.3
- Death: William died on 2 November 1880 in Runham Vauxhall, Norfolk, England, (Aged 65 years, 8 months and 30 days, worked back from recorded birth date).4
- Burial: He was buried on 3 December 1880 in Yarmouth New Cemetery Plot Q632, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England.4
- Probate: His estate was probated on 5 February 1881. Margaret Fiddes Blake was named as an executor. . The Estate was valued at £300.
- Occupation: William was a fish merchant.
Child of William Blake and Sarah Ladley
- Margaret Fiddes Blake b. 28 Mar 1843
Family of William Blake and Martha Hayes
- International Genealogical Index (IGI).
- Website Ancestry.com (http://www.ancestry.com) "Blake William 1817 — 1867 Norfolk Marriages Great Yarmouth, St Nicholas with St Peter, St John, St Andrew, St James, St Paul & St Luke, Norfolk, England."
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Pycraft Margaret Fiddes Yarmouth 4b 6.
- Website Ancestry.com (http://www.ancestry.com) "Name: William Blake
Death Age: 65
Birth Date: abt 1815
Death Date: abt 1880
Death Place: Runham Norfolk
Burial Date: 3 Dec 1880
Burial Place: Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England
Cemetery: Yarmouth New Cemetery
Cemetery Section: Q
Grave Number: 632
Interment Number: 1449
Cemetery Notes: Consecrated."
- Find my past web sites, online http://www.findmypast.com or http://www.findmypast.com.au, Norfolk Chronicle 16 November 1867.