#21220, b. March 1861, d. September 1937
- Step-father: Arthur William Carr b. Jun 1840, d. Mar 1887
- Mother: Charlotte Blake b. 7 Jun 1839, d. Mar 1888
- Birth: William Blake was born in January 1861 in Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England.1
- Birth Reg: William's birth was registered in the quarter ended in March 1861 in the Great Yarmouth registration district. 3 months old in 1861 census, this confirms that THIS registration is his.2
- Marriage: He married Hannah Louisa Charlotte Payne, daughter of Robert Payne and Hannah (?), on Sunday, 27 February 1881 in St Nicholas' Church, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England, when they were 21 years and 2 months ~&~ 19 years and 11 months old.3,4
- Marr Reg: The marriage of William and Hannah Louisa Charlotte Payne was registered in the quarter ended March 1881 in the Great Yarmouth registration district.4
- Death Reg: William's death was registered in the quarter ended in September 1937 in the Great Yarmouth and Flegg registration district, aged 76. (His age calculates to 76 years and 6 months).5
- Occupation: William was a ship smith, who is at times described as a blacksmith.
- Name Variation: He was also known as William Carr.
Children of William Blake and Hannah Louisa Charlotte Payne
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, BLAKE William Yarmouth 4b 15.
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Blake William Yarmouth 4b 15.
- Free parish registers, online http://www.freereg.org.uk, County Norfolk
Place Great Yarmouth
Church St Nicholas
MarriageDate 27 Feb 1881
GroomOccupation Wheel Smith
GroomAbode N Quay
BrideForename Hannah Louisa Charlotte
BrideAbode N Quay
WitnessTwoForename Louisa E
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, BLAKE William and Payne Hannah Louisa C Yarmouth 4b 17.
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Blake William 76 Yarmouth & Flegg 4b 15.