#21235, b. 1811, d. June 1876
- Father: Clement Chittock b. 1766, d. Aug 1851
- Relationships: 1st cousin 5 times removed of Sister Susan :-), 1st cousin 7 times removed of My granddaughter Madison :-D, 1st cousin 6 times removed of Cousin Sarah Louise :-)
- Charts: Culling descendant chart, Culling descendent chart (new style)
- Birth: Ellis Chittock was born in 1811 in Great Poringland, Norfolk, England.
- Marriage: He married Hannah Goldsmith on Sunday, 22 January 1837 in Norwich St Michael at Thorn, Norfolk, England, when they were 19 years ~&~ 26 years old. The Banns were published 1st, 8th and 15th January, 1837. Both were said to be 'Of the Parish.1,2'
- Death of Father: His father Clement Chittock died in August 1851 in Norwich St Michael Coslany, Norfolk, England.3
- Marriage of Son: His child William Chiddock Ellis Culling was married on 21 June 1858 in The Parish Church, Marylebone, Greater London, England.4
- Marriage of Son: His child Jabez Chittock was married in June 1861 in Registration District of, Henstead, Poringland, Norfolk, England.5
- Marriage of Son: His child Joshua Chittock was married in December 1865 in Henstead, Poringland, England.6
- Marriage of Son: His child William Chittock was married in December 1866 in Henstead, Poringland, England.7
- Marriage of Daughter: His child Louisa Chittock was married in December 1875 in Registration District of, Docking, Norfolk, England.8
- Death: Ellis died on 11 April 1876 in Poringland, Norfolk, England, (Aged 65 years, worked back from recorded birth date).
- Burial: He was buried in April 1876 in All Saints' Churchyard plot 122, Poringland, Norfolk, England, ALmost next to the CULLING Graves.11
- Probate: His estate was probated on 26 May 1876. Administration (with the Will) of the effects of Elles CHITTOCK late of Poringland NFK labourer who died 11th April 1876 at Poringland was granted at Norwich to Hannah CHITTOCK of Poringland, widow, the relict the Universal Legatee for life. Effects under 200 pounds.9
- Death Reg: Ellis's death was registered in the quarter ended in June 1876 in the Henstead, Poringland registration district, aged 65. (His age calculates to 65 years).10
- Occupation: Ellis was agricultural labourer.
Child of Ellis Chittock and Charlotte Culling
- William Chiddock Ellis Culling+ b. 19 Dec 1836, d. Mar 1917
Children of Ellis Chittock and Hannah Goldsmith
- Ann Chittock b. Dec 1837, d. 5 Mar 1862
- Jabez Chittock+ b. Mar 1840, d. Jun 1913
- Joshua Chittock+ b. Dec 1841, d. Jun 1905
- William Chittock b. Jun 1844, d. Jun 1920
- Timothy Chittock+ b. Sep 1846, d. Mar 1931
- Louisa Chittock+ b. Jun 1849, d. Mar 1927
- Ellis Chittock b. Mar 1851, d. Dec 1853
- Ellis Chittock b. Sep 1858, d. Sep 1940
- BDM, Norfolk Marriages 1801-1837, CHITTOCK Ellis 22 1 37 GOLDSMITH Hannah St. Michael at Thorn McT.
- Certificate or Original Parish Reg Entry, Extract from original records, Downloaded from Family Search image 18.
- Free parish registers, online http://www.freereg.org.uk, County Norfolk
Church St Michael Coslany
BurialDate 24 Aug 1851
Abode St Michael Coslany.
- Certificate or Original Parish Reg Entry, Extract from original records.
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Chittock Jabez and Goldsmith Mary Ann Henstead 4b 299.
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Chittock Joshua and Goldsmith Anna Henstead 4b 489.
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Chittock William Henstead 4b 493.
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Chittock Louisa and Swinger William Docking 4b 895.
- Website Probate Calendar (Index of Wills and Administrations),1861-1941 (http://search.ancestry.com.au) "Elles Chittock
Probate Date: 26 May 1876
Death Date: 11 Apr 1876
Death Place: Norfolk, England
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Ellis Chittock
Estimated birth year: abt 1811
Year of Registration: 1876
Quarter of Registration: Apr-May-Jun
Age at Death: 65
- Website National Archive of Memorial Inscriptions (http://www.memorialinscriptions.org.uk) "Forename ELLIS Surname CHITTOCK
Other names County NORFOLK
Date of death 11/04/1876 Burial ground PORINGLAND ALL SAINTS."
- Ancestry.com, The Universal British Directory of 1791.