George Henry Chittock
#21510, b. June 1853, d. 1934
- Father: Timothy Chittock b. 8 Mar 1814, d. 1860
- Mother: Hanna Christiana Spooner b. 24 Dec 1816, d. Dec 1871
- Relationships: 2nd cousin 4 times removed of Sister Susan :-), 2nd cousin 6 times removed of My granddaughter Madison :-D, 2nd cousin 5 times removed of Cousin Sarah Louise :-)
- Birth Reg: George's birth was registered in the quarter ended in June 1853 in the Forehoe, Cottessey registration district.1
- Death of Father: His father Timothy Chittock died in 1860 in Norwich, Norfolk, England.
- Marr Reg: The marriage of George and Mary Ann Watson was registered in the quarter ended September 1874 in the Stourbridge registration district. The district or Stourbridge spans the boundaries of the counties of Shropshire, Staffordshire, West Midlands and Worcestershire.2
- Marriage of Son: His child Frank Walter Chittock was married in September 1901 in Registration District of, Stourbridge, Worcestershire, England.3,4
- (Widow) Death Reg: By the death of Mary Ann Watson, George Henry became a widower in the quarter ended December 1917. He was 64 years and 6 months at the time.5
- Death Reg: George's death was registered in the quarter ended in 1934 in the Stourbridge registration district, aged 80. (His age calculates to 80 years).6
- Probate: His estate was probated on 9 June 1934. George Henry of 86 Cressett Lane, Brockmoor, near Brierly Hill Staffordshire died 22nd April 1934 Probate to Rupert HODGETTS glass decorator and Joseph Benjamin BATCHELOR commercial Clerk. Effects valued at over £555.7
- Occupation: George was a journeyman baker, and by 1891 a tin plate packer in a tin factory.
Children of George Henry Chittock and Mary Ann Watson
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, George Henry Chittock
Year of Registration: 1853
Quarter of Registration: Apr-May-Jun
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, CHITTOCK, George Henry and Watson, Mary Ann in Stourbridge 6c 246.
- Website Probate Calendar (Index of Wills and Administrations),1861-1941 (http://search.ancestry.com.au).
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Chittock Frank Walter Stourbridge 6c 221.
- Find my past web sites, online http://www.findmypast.com or http://www.findmypast.com.au,
First name(s) MARY A
Last name CHITTOCK
Birth day -
Birth month -
Birth year 1851
Death quarter 4
Death year 1917
Record set England & Wales deaths 1837-2007
Category Birth, Marriage, Death & Parish Records
Record collection Deaths & burials
Collections from Great Britain.
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, George H Chittock
Death Registration Month/Year: 1934
Age at death (estimated): 80
Registration district: Stourbridge
Inferred County: Worcestershire
- Website Probate Calendar (Index of Wills and Administrations),1861-1941 (http://search.ancestry.com.au) "Name: Emily Marian Chittock
Probate Date: 8 Jan 1934
Death Date: 10 Nov 1933
Death Place: Surrey, England