#21521, b. 27 December 1865, d. 24 February 1958
- Father: Jabez Chittock b. Mar 1840, d. Jun 1913
- Mother: Mary Ann Goldsmith b. 25 Jul 1838, d. Mar 1920
- Relationships: 3rd cousin 3 times removed of Sister Susan :-), 3rd cousin 5 times removed of My granddaughter Madison :-D, 3rd cousin 4 times removed of Cousin Sarah Louise :-)
- Birth Reg: Louisa's birth was registered in the quarter ended in December 1865 in the Loddon, Brooke registration district.1
- Birth: She was born on 27 December 1865 in Norfolk, England, Date from her Baptism in 1880.
- Christening: She was christened on 3 March 1880 in St Peter's Church, Brooke, Norfolk, England.2
- Marr Reg: The marriage of Louisa and Alfred Brown was registered in the quarter ended September 1892 in the Loddon, Brooke registration district.3
- (ex/ad) Probate: In 1929 Louisa Chittock became the administrator and/or the beneficiary named in the probate documents of Agnes Mary Chittock; Agnes of Brooke NFK spinster died 6th March 1929. Administration to Louisa BROWN the wife of Alfred BROWN. Effects over £1,269.
- (Widow) Death: In 1932, at the age of 66 years, 11 months and 18 days, Louisa was left a widow by the death of Alfred Brown.
- Death: Louisa died on 24 February 1958 in Brooke, Norfolk, England, (Aged 92 years, 1 month and 28 days, worked back from recorded birth date).
- Burial: She was buried on 28 February 1958 in St Peter's Churchyard, Brooke, Norfolk, England, aged 92.2
- Married Name: Her married name was Brown.3