#21557, b. 1810, d. between 1852 and 1862
- Birth: Diana Brown was born in 1810 in Hertfordshire, England.
- Marriage: She married David Jackson, son of William Jackson and Elizabeth Docks, on Sunday, 30 July 1843 in West Hackney, Greater London, England, when they were 33 years ~&~ 34 years, 9 months and 18 days old.
- Death: Diana died between 1852 and 1862, guess based on age of Rueben and Emily. This assumes Rueben is the last child of the marriage to Dianna and Emily is the first to the marriage to Fanny.
- Death Reg: Diana's death was registered in the quarter ended in September 1867 in the Islington registration district, aged 55. (Her age calculates to 57 years).1
- Name Variation: She was also known as Hannah.
- Married Name: Her married name was Jackson.
Children of Diana Brown and David Jackson
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Jackson Diana 55 Islington 1b 181.