#21974, b. 1853, d. 8 February 1934
- Father: James William Catchpole Ayers1 b. 26 Jun 1824, d. Nov 1896
- Mother: Mary Ann Mantrip1 b. 1827, d. 4 Apr 1895
- Relationships: 2nd cousin 3 times removed of Sister Susan :-), 2nd cousin 5 times removed of Cousin Sarah Louise :-)
- Birth: Matthew Ayers was born in 1853 in Lowestoft, Suffolk, England.1
- Marriage: He married Rosa Jane Dixon, daughter of Susannah (?), in December 1890 in Registration District of, Dover, Kent, England, when they were 30 years ~&~ 37 years old.2
- Death of Mother: His mother Mary Ann Mantrip died on 4 April 1895 in 99 St Peter's Street, Lowestoft, Suffolk, England.
- Death of Father: His father James William Catchpole Ayers died in November 1896 in Lowestoft, England.1
- Death: Matthew died on 8 February 1934 in 5 Eaton Road, Dover, Kent, England, (Aged 81 years, worked back from recorded birth date).3
- Occupation: Matthew was in 1911 a coal merchants clerk.
Children of Matthew Ayers and Rosa Jane Dixon
- Waveney District Cemetery Index - Lowestoft, online http://www.waveney.gov.uk/cemetery/lowestoft/…
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Ayers Matthew and Dixon Rosa Jane Dover 2a 1872.
- Find my past web sites, online http://www.findmypast.com or http://www.findmypast.com.au, Dover Express 16 February 1934.