Walter Frederick Larn1
#22380, b. September 1898, d. 15 April 1918
- Father: William Edward Larn1 b. 11 Mar 1861, d. Mar 1919
- Mother: Hannah or Annie Moore1 b. 1863, d. Sep 1931
- Relationships: 3rd cousin 3 times removed of Sister Susan :-), 3rd cousin 5 times removed of My granddaughter Madison :-D, 3rd cousin 4 times removed of Cousin Sarah Louise :-)
- Charts: Samuel Larn Descendent Chart (new style), Samuel LARN descendant chart
- Birth Reg: Walter's birth was registered in the quarter ended in September 1898 in the Great Yarmouth registration district.1
- Probate: His estate was probated in 1918. Hannah or Annie Moore was the administrator and/or the beneficiary.
- Death: Walter died on 15 April 1918 in Western European Theatre, France, (Aged 19 years and 7 months, worked back from recorded birth date).2,3
- Occupation: Walter was Joined the millitary in July 1915. Prior to that he was a saw mill labourer.
- Residence: In 1915 Walter Frederick lived in 102 Granville Road, South Town, Yarmouth, Norfolk, England.
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, Larn, Walter Frederick - Flegg 4b/36.
- Probate Research Service (England), online https://probatesearch.service.gov.uk/Wills, Original Doc with signature.
- Find my past web sites, online http://www.findmypast.com or http://www.findmypast.com.au, First name(s) WALTER FREDERICK
Last name LARN
Service number 41405
Regiment Prince of Wales's (North Staffordshire Regiment)
Battalion 2/6th Battalion.
Birth place RUNHAM, NORFOLK
Enlistment place GREAT YARMOUTH, NORFOLK
Death year 1918
Death day 15
Death month 4
Cause of death Killed in action
Death place France & Flanders
Theatre of war Western European Theatre
Supplementary Notes FORMERLY 21032, SUFFOLK REGT.
Category Military, armed forces & conflict
Record collection First World War
Collections from Great Britain.
- "British attestation records from ancetry.com and findmypast.com."