#22511, b. 16 April 1826, d. 28 June 1878
- Relationship: 3rd cousin 6 times removed of My granddaughter Madison :-D
- Birth: Mary Chugg was born in 1826 in Dean, West Down, Devon, England.1
- Christening: She was christened on 16 April 1826 in West Down, Devon, England.2
- Marriage: She married George Lane on Saturday, 13 July 1850 in West Down, England, when they were 40 years ~&~ 24 years, 2 months and 27 days old.1
- Death of Father: Her father Philip Chugg died on 25 March 1866 in 2 Wellington Street, Canton, Cardiff, Glamorganshire, Wales.3,4
- Death: Mary died on 28 June 1878, No probate and not found in GRO indexes (Aged 52 years, 2 months and 12 days, worked back from recorded birth date).1
- Married Name: Her married name was Lane.1
Family of Mary Chugg and George Lane
- Website Ancestry.com (http://www.ancestry.com) "LOVERING family tree (Owner: spacegirl1975)."
- Find my past web sites, online http://www.findmypast.com or http://www.findmypast.com.au, Parish Record Collection - Baptism Record
Father's Forename: Philip
Mother's Forename: Joanna
Father's Occupation: Husbandman
Abode: Dean, West Down
Parish: West Down
Town Or City:
Record source: Devon Baptisms - Transcripts
Data provider: Devon Family History Society.
- Free parish registers, online http://www.freereg.org.uk, Glamorganshire
Church Parish Church
BurialDate 30 Mar 1866
- Website Ancestry.com (http://www.ancestry.com) "A quote from a message posted on ancestry -
"""I have received a certified copy of the death certificate of Philip Chugg, the father of Elizabeth Chugg Harris b. 1821. The certificate indicates that Philip Chugg died at 62 Wellington Street, Canton, Cardiff, Wales. The informant is James Harris, same address. Philip died of senilis certified. The age for Philip is given as 88 years, a mistake of about 13 years in age. I have seen several postings by other researchers indicating a death in 1859, which appears to be in error.""" - posted by echo92 in 2005."