#22515, b. 15 September 1833, d. 30 March 1910
- Relationship: 3rd cousin 6 times removed of My granddaughter Madison :-D
- Christening: Ann Chugg was christened on 15 September 1833 in West Down, Devon, England.2,3
- Marriage: She married John Oliver on Wednesday, 29 July 1857 in West Down, England, when they were 32 years ~&~ 23 years, 10 months and 14 days old.1
- Death of Father: Her father Philip Chugg died on 25 March 1866 in 2 Wellington Street, Canton, Cardiff, Glamorganshire, Wales.4,5
- Death of Mother: Her mother Joanna Stanbury died in February 1879 in Providence, Cache, Utah, USA.6
- Death Reg: Ann's death was registered in the quarter ended in March 1910 in the Cardiff registration district. (Her age calculates to 76 years and 5 months).7,8
- Death: Ann died on 30 March 1910, No Will (Aged 76 years, 6 months and 15 days, worked back from recorded birth date).9
- Occupation: Ann was a midwife.
- Married Name: Her married name was Oliver.1
Children of Ann Chugg and John Oliver
- Website Ancestry.com (http://www.ancestry.com) "LOVERING family tree (Owner: spacegirl1975)."
- Find my past web sites, online http://www.findmypast.com or http://www.findmypast.com.au, Parish Record Collection - Baptism Record
Father's Forename: Philip
Mother's Forename: Joanna
Father's Occupation: Husbandman
Abode: West Down
Parish: West Down
Town Or City:
Record source: Devon Baptisms - Transcripts
Data provider: Devon Family History Society.
- Parish register entries 1813-1837 printed index, by unknown, printout of burials supplied by DFHS.
- Free parish registers, online http://www.freereg.org.uk, Glamorganshire
Church Parish Church
BurialDate 30 Mar 1866
- Website Ancestry.com (http://www.ancestry.com) "A quote from a message posted on ancestry -
"""I have received a certified copy of the death certificate of Philip Chugg, the father of Elizabeth Chugg Harris b. 1821. The certificate indicates that Philip Chugg died at 62 Wellington Street, Canton, Cardiff, Wales. The informant is James Harris, same address. Philip died of senilis certified. The age for Philip is given as 88 years, a mistake of about 13 years in age. I have seen several postings by other researchers indicating a death in 1859, which appears to be in error.""" - posted by echo92 in 2005."
- Website Ancestry.com (http://www.ancestry.com) "Jacobs family tree (Owner: AJ1966)."
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, OLIVER Anna 7 Lambeth 1d 187.
- Free UK BDM index from 1837, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com, OLIVER Ann 76 Cardiff 11a 235.
- Website rootsweb (http://rootsweb.com) "One World Tree."