Mavis Beatrice Backcoller1
#23377, b. 1 November 1913, d. 28 September 2002
- Father: Thomas Henry Backcoller b. 1881
- Mother: Edith May Homewood b. b 1888
- Birth: Mavis Beatrice Backcoller was born on 1 November 1913 in South Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Date from Max CHUGG, Norma McMurray and Norma CHUGG. From her mother's obit, her parents were Edith May and Thomas BACKCOLLER. She was living in Central road at the time of her death (21st Feb 1951).2
- Marriage: She married Harold Redfern Chugg, son of Ernest Norman Chugg and Rebecca Painter Redfern, on Saturday, 20 April 1935 in Victoria, Australia, when they were 21 years, 5 months and 19 days ~&~ 27 years, 8 months and 8 days old. Date from Max CHUGG, Norma McMurray and Norma CHUGG.1
- (Widow) Death: In 1976, at the age of 62 years, 9 months and 6 days, Mavis Beatrice was left a widow by the death of Harold Redfern Chugg.3,4
- Death: Mavis died on 28 September 2002 in Victoria, Australia, (Aged 88 years, 10 months and 27 days, worked back from recorded birth date).5
- Married Name: Her married name was Chugg.1
Children of Mavis Beatrice Backcoller and Harold Redfern Chugg
- Victorian BDM on line, online http://online.justice.vic.gov.au, Name: CHUGG - Harold Redfern
Event Type: Marriage Sex:
Age: - Place:
Year: 1935 Reg. Number: 7403
Spouse: BACKCOLLER - Mavis Beatrice.
- Digger - Vic BMD Digger databases on CD, Mavis BACKCOLLER birth 1913/33119.
- Victorian BDM on line, online http://online.justice.vic.gov.au, from the digger disc at LaTrobe Library death 19157.
- Max Chugg, "eMail from Max Chugg Tasmania," e-mail to Shirley Elrick, various, Norm CHUGG.
- Ryerson, Ryerson Index, CHUGG Mavis Beatrice Death notice 28SEP2002 Death 88 at Rochester Nursing Home Herald Sun (Melbourne) 01OCT2002.
- Australian Voter Rolls 1901 - 1936, online http://search.ancestry.com.au
- Trove Digitised Newspapers, The Argus (Melbourne, Vic. : 1848 - 1956). Mavis' mother's obit
Thursday 22 February 1951 Page 13.